Read the following passage and choose the item (a, b, c, or d) that best answers each of the questions about it.
You can recycle many types of glass. Glass food and beverage containers can be reused and recycled many times. (In fact, only bulbs, ceramic glass, dishes, and window glass can’t be recycled.)
Glass is made from soda ash, sand, and lime. If it’s thrown away, it stays there indefinitely because glass never breaks down into its original ingredients. To be recycled, glass is sorted by color, crushed into small pieces, and melted down into a liquid. Then, it is molded into new glass containers.Câu hỏi:
Which of the following can be recycled?
- A. glass food and beverage containers
- B. bulbs
- C. ceramic glass
- D. dishes and window glass
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: ARANDOM
Mã câu hỏi: 13799
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Which of the following can be recycled?
- What does the word ‘reuse’ in line 2 mean?
- Glass _______.
- What does the word ‘its’ in line 5 refer to?
- When people recycle glass, they_______.