The problem affects all age groups.
- A. Homes For All
- B. Village Protest
- C. New Youth Club
- D. Save Lea Valley
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: A
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Choose one word whose stress pattern is different. Identify your answer by circling the corresponding letter A, B, C, or D.
- Choose one word whose stress pattern is different. Identify your answer by circling the corresponding letter A, B, C, or
- According to a recent survey, most people are on good ______ with their neighbours.
- 'I will finish that project soon.' - Ken said he _______ that project soon.
- By the time we__________there, they__________. I’m afraid.
- It took me a long time to get used __________.
- ___________ all our careful plans, a lot of things went wrong.
- He bought the book, __________.
- They are ______ research ______ the ______ of TV ______ young children.
- We finally (convinced) = ______ our teacher to go on a camping trip with us.
- She went ________a bad cold just before our final exam.
- Your bicycle goes much faster than _________ because it’s a lot lighter.
- People in the area are not aware of the problem.
- There are plans to build a brand new building.
- The problem affects all age groups.
- The problem was caused by bad weather.
- Local businesses could be badly affected.