Many species are threatened with ………..due to deforestation and loss of habitat.
- A. emission
- B. energy
- C. catastrophe
- D. extinction
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: DADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- A. ambitious B. dangerous C. popular D. various
- A. quantity of life B. quality of life C. equality of life D. skill of life
- A. rural B. urban C. agricultural D. industrial
- A. chance B. opportunity C. currency D. plan
- A. popular B. popularity C. population D. populace
- What is the best title for the passage?
- The word this” in paragraph 2 refers to ____________.
- What is meant by the first sentence of the second paragraph?
- Why did UNESCO get involved in Egypt?
- Why is the World Heritage Organisation more important now than it would have been 200 years ago?
- I believe the strong wind hasn’t done any serious damage to the roof, ________?
- The reception, _________ carefully, was a great success.
- He denied _________ married.
- There are many ways for us to reduce out …………….in order to save our environment.
- Many species are threatened with ………..due to deforestation and loss of habitat.
- Sulphur dioxide is one of several ………… that are released into the atmosphere by coal - fired power stations.
- On Sunday mornings, I either go shopping or staying at home and read books and newspapers.
- Neither my sister nor my brother were at Mary’s wedding party two days ago.
- Do you know the man in red comes towards your sister? - I certainly do.
- The boy about whom you were angry is my son.
- Tom doesn’t speak French. Paul doesn’t, either.
- I myself saw the ghost last night.
- People say that he lives abroad.
- Do you know the man working in the laboratory over there?
- They found the bag they left there, didn’t they?