Read the passage about tourism in Wales and circle the best option (A, B, C, or D) to fill in each numbered blank.
Barceloma, the second largest city in Spain, is one of the most (1)………….tourist destinations in Europe. It is known for its sunshine, architecture, and lively streets. The City Council plans to transform Barcelona into a smart city, by having technology reach every neighbourhood, balancing sustainable urban and economic development and improving its inhabitants’ ………..(2). One of the great achievements is the transformation of the 200-hectare Poblenou industrial area into the 22@Barcelona District, also known as the innovation District. This is considered the most important project of……………..(3) transformation in Barcelona in recent years, and one of the most ambitious in Europe, with more than 200 million Euros invested in the infrastructure ……..(4). The project was launched in 2000 and is still ongoing. As of December 2011, an estimated 4,500 new companies had moved to the district since 2000, an average of 545 per year. The ……….(5) in 22@Barcelona has grown 22,8% from 73,464 inhabitants in 2001 to over 90,000.Câu hỏi:
- A. ambitious
- B. dangerous
- C. popular
- D. various
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: CADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- A. ambitious B. dangerous C. popular D. various
- A. quantity of life B. quality of life C. equality of life D. skill of life
- A. rural B. urban C. agricultural D. industrial
- A. chance B. opportunity C. currency D. plan
- A. popular B. popularity C. population D. populace
- What is the best title for the passage?
- The word this” in paragraph 2 refers to ____________.
- What is meant by the first sentence of the second paragraph?
- Why did UNESCO get involved in Egypt?
- Why is the World Heritage Organisation more important now than it would have been 200 years ago?
- I believe the strong wind hasn’t done any serious damage to the roof, ________?
- The reception, _________ carefully, was a great success.
- He denied _________ married.
- There are many ways for us to reduce out …………….in order to save our environment.
- Many species are threatened with ………..due to deforestation and loss of habitat.
- Sulphur dioxide is one of several ………… that are released into the atmosphere by coal - fired power stations.
- On Sunday mornings, I either go shopping or staying at home and read books and newspapers.
- Neither my sister nor my brother were at Mary’s wedding party two days ago.
- Do you know the man in red comes towards your sister? - I certainly do.
- The boy about whom you were angry is my son.
- Tom doesn’t speak French. Paul doesn’t, either.
- I myself saw the ghost last night.
- People say that he lives abroad.
- Do you know the man working in the laboratory over there?
- They found the bag they left there, didn’t they?