It was not until half past seven ________ he went to school.
- A. where
- B. why
- C. that
- D. which
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: C
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- It was not until the electricity was cut off that they pay the bill.
- Until he was nine he thought they was his parents.
- The film Titanic” is based in the true story of the Titanic disaster that occurred in 1912.
- I thought the program on wildlife was fascinated.
- David was a first student to win the scholarship.
- The first World Cup tournament was held in _____________.
- Who are believed to be responsible for the idea of competing for the title of World Champions?
- The FIFA World Cup ______________.
- How many .people watch the France 98 tournament?
- Which of the following is not true?
- _________ have you been staying here?
- Would you like ___ orange? There’s one on ____ table.” Thanks.”
- A: Why are you filling that bucket with water?-->B: I ………………… wash the car.
- I went to the post office ............................. a letter.
- Dont forget were meeting on ............Friday for ............ lunch.
- We often do morning exercise ____________ healthy.
- Wow! This bag is heavy --> I ......... it for you. Give it to me.
- Where are you going ?Are you going shopping?→Yes I __________ something for dinner.
- How many countries (took part) in the first World Cup?
- I couldn’t finish my project until Mark helped me.
- She didn’t stop learning German until the age of 24.
- France defeated Brazil ________ 3 ________ 2 in the final match of the 1998 World Cup.
- The film makes me feel __________.
- Tom and Jerry” is a _______________ film.
- Are you ________ in studying English and math?
- ________ team became the champion?→Uruguay
- Who is your favourite musician?→_______________.
- It was not until last Saturday that Thuy Mi ________ reading my book.
- Soc Trang is a very _____________ city.
- It was not until half past seven ________ he went to school.
- I phoned to the police station _____________.