- A. immoral
- B. wrong
- C. false
- D. dishonest
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: B
Mã câu hỏi: 3870
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- You might be (1) ______ to learn that the game industry now
- (2) ______ more money than Hollywood.
- (3) ______ a family buys a new PC, all they really want to do is to play games.
- It is hardly surprising that video gaming has (4) ______ one of the most popular
- (5) ______ of entertainment today. A good game is like a good film;
- it will hold your (6) ______, capture your imagination and play with your emotions.
- The big (7) ______, however,
- The big (7) ______, however, is that watching a movie is a passive (8) ______.
- You have no say in how the plot (9) ______ or which characters dominate the story.
- With computer games, you direct the (10) ______ and that is what makes them so exciting.
- Finding the (11) ______ game is likely to signal the beginning of
- a lasting love (12) ______ with the
- interactive (13) ______ of make-believe.
- It is (14) ______ to think of gaming as something simply for children and teenagers.
- In fact, the (15) ______ growth area of the market is the 25-35 age group.
- From the passage, it can be inferred that ______
- According to the passage, which of the following magazines is no longer printed?
- The passage implies that magazines ______
- The passage mainly discusses ______.
- What does the author say about mass audiences?