“How many rice do you want? “ “A kilo, please.”
- A. How many
- B. do
- C. you want
- D. A kilo
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: A
Đáp án A
How many ---> How much
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Mike’s aunt gave him _________guitar for his brithday.
- The Statue of Liberty in New York shows the _________between the French and Americans.
- More and more trees __________down for wood by farmers.
- If I_________that you were here, I would have come at once.
- I’m interested _________ English.
- I saw _________accident this morning. _________car crashed into _________ tree.
- He was _________ of sleeping in the old house.
- How long have you know the teacher?
- If you take that job in London. It will mean travelling for two hour everyday.
- 'How many rice do you want? A kilo, please.”
- If you are on the Mars, what would you do?
- They decided to go for a picnic___________the cold weather.
- Washington DC is the_________city of the United States.
- He_________go to school yesterday because he was sick.
- A: I don’t know how to use this camera. B: It’s quite easy _________you.
- In 1975, the Vietnamese took over Sai Gon City and renamed it Ho Chi Minh City.
- If Mary _________a princess, she_________in a palace.
- ________did you visit New York? - 2 years ago.
- A bind person is the one _________cannot see anything.
- The World Cup _________ once every four years.
- Many people think Brazil _________win the game.
- My father didn’t have time _________the newspaper.
- Go_________and then take the first right.
- Don't touch the wall. It_________ .
- Like language, music is used to _________.
- If I_________you a wish, what_________you wish?
- Michael can play _________ Piano very well.
- He wanted to know the reason _________I was late.