Read the passage carefully and choose the correct answer.
Instructors at American colleges and universities use many different teaching methods. Some instructors give assignments every day. They grade homework. Students in their classes have to take many quizzes, a midterm exam, and a final text. Other' instructors give only writing assignments. Some teachers always follow a course outline and usually use the text book. Others send students to the library for assignments.
The atmosphere in some classrooms is very formal. Students call their instructors 'Professor Smith,' 'Mrs Jones,' and so on. Some teachers wear business clothes and give lectures. Other classrooms have an informal atmosphere. Students and teachers discuss their ideas. Instructors dress informally, and students call them by their first names. American teachers are not alike in their teaching styles.
At most American colleges and universities, facilities for learning and recreation are available to students. Students can often use type-writers, tape recorders, video machines, and computers at libraries and learning centers. They can buy books, notebooks, and other things at campus stores. They can get advice on their problems from counselors and individual help with their classes from tutors. Students can relax and have fun on campus, too. Some schools have swimming pools and tennis courts. Most have snack bars or cafeterias.Câu hỏi:
According to the passage, instructors at American colleges and universities ______.
- A. do not grade homework
- B. never follow a course outline
- C. teach in their own ways
- D. do not give students quizzes and exams
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: CADSENSE
Mã câu hỏi: 10656
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- According to the passage, instructors at American colleges and universities ______.
- Which of the following statements is true?
- The phrase business clothes in the paragraph 2 can be understood as ______.
- At most American colleges and universities, students can ______.
- According to the passage, which of the following statements is false about schools in America?
- provide/ your handwriting/ legible/ test scorer/ accept/ your answer//
- I/ advise/ him/ ask/ bus conductor/ tell/ him/ where/ get off.
- She was able to ______ all the tasks assigned to her.
- The two children blamed each other ______ the window.
- No one could ever accuse this government ______ about the poor.
- ______ six months for the washing machine to be delivered, I decided to cancel the order.
- The ______ will observe and score your performance in the contest.
- We managed to ______ over $4,000 through donations and other events.
- I was ______ to find that the film was quite.
- I often ______ of being famous when I was younger.