A match is called a draw if _______.
- A. both teams score lots of goals
- B. no goals have been scored
- C. all the players score goals
- D. one team scored more goals than the other
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: B
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- The last time I met him was a week ago.
- The World Cup _____ every four years.
- My father didn’t come home until 7 o’clock.
- That bag looks heavy. I _____ help you with it.
- San Francisco, that is a beautiful city, has a population of six million.
- - '_________”- 'They are friendly and open.”
- It was raining, but the baseball game wasn’t cancelled.
- - Would you like to have a cold drink?”- _______.”
- A large hydroelectric dam ______ on the River Danube long time ago.
- Choose the word whose underline part differs from three in pronunciation
- 'Would you like ______ ice-cream? There is one in the fridge.”
- Why do you always look so ____?
- Choose the word whose underline part has pronounced differently
- The water is so contaminated that we can’t drink it.” The word contaminated” in the sentence is closest in meaning to ______.
- Van Cao was known as a very talented musician. He wrote Tien Quan Ca”.
- ______ the weather was extremely hot, they went jogging in the park.
- Why are you saving money for?” - To buy a computer.”
- It was not until 1915 when the cinema really became an industry.
- How about take the train instead of the bus? It’s much faster.
- If they ____ me the job, I would have accepted it.
- I don’t know her phone number, so I can’t call her.
- Which word has differently pronounced from the rest?
- A football match starts when ______.
- How long does a football game last?
- A match is called a draw if _______.
- What’s the goalkeeper’s job?
- Which of the following sentence is true?
- Choose the word which has differerent stress from the rest
- - “________” - “I like pop music.”
- - 'What do you think of love story films?' ”- _______.”
- New York Harbour is ice-free in all seasons.” The word ice-free” in the sentence is closest in meaning to ______.
- Chọn từ đọc khác nhất
- Chọn từ có trọng âm khác nhất
- Germany ______ in the final match, so it was the runner-up.
- Don’t sit in the sun for too long. I think you are going to get sun-burnt.