Bài học Listening Unit 5 Lớp 11 - Illiteracy giúp các em rèn luyện kỹ năng nghe hiểu mở rộng để chọn đáp án đúng trong nội dung bài xoay quanh chủ điểm về vấn đề học và phổ cập giáo dục.
Tóm tắt bài
1. Before You Listen Unit 5 Lớp 11
- Work in pairs. Ask and answer the questions. (Làm việc theo cặp. Hỏi và trả lời các câu hỏi.)
1. Have you ever done a survey? (Bạn đã từng thực hiện một cuộc khảo sát nào chưa?)
2. Do you know where Perth is? (Bạn có biết thành phố Perth ở đâu không?)
Guide to answer
1. No, I haven't.
2. Yes. Perth is the capital and largest city of the Australian state of Western Australia.
No. I don't know.
Listen and repeat.
effective: có hiệu quả
maturity: sự trưởng thành
weaknesses: tình trạng yếu đuối
performance: cuộc biểu diễn
self-respect: sự tự trọng
academic: (thuộc) học viện, đại học
2. While You Listen Unit 5 Lớp 11
2.1. Unit 5 Lớp 11 Listening Task 1
Listen and choose the best option to complete the following sentences. (Nghe và chọn đáp án tốt nhất để hoàn thành câu sau.)
1. The students were asked to _________ what makes an effective school.
A. express their attitudes towards
B. deliver speeches on
C. exchange their ideas about
D. give their opinions on
2. Most of the students thought they should be encouraged to ______ for their own learning.
A. develop new styles
B. set realistic goals
C. develop their strategies
D. consult their teachers
3. About ______ of the students expected their teachers to be motivated and interested in what they were doing.
A. 80 per cent
B. 55 per cent
C. 60 per cent
D. 100 per cent
4. Nearly all the students believed that learning should focus on _______.
A. the importance of life
B. the importance of skills
C. important life skills
D. important communication skills
Guide to answer
2.2. Unit 5 Lớp 11 Listening Task 2
Listen again and answer the questions. (Nghe lại và trả lời các câu hỏi.)
1. Where did the survey take place? (Cuộc khảo sát đã được thực hiện ở đâu?)
2. What percentage of the students felt mutual respect was essential for effective learning to take place? (Có bao nhiêu phần trăm học sinh nghĩ rằng sự tôn trọng lẫn nhau là cần thiết cho việc học tập có hiệu quả?)
3. What did the older students feel? (Các sinh viên khác nghĩ gì?)
Guide to answer
1. It took place in Perth.
2. 80 percent of the students.
3. They felt that they should be allowed to give some input into school decision making.
3. After You Listen Unit 5 Lớp 11
Work in groups. Discuss the question: Which do you think is more essential for better learning - good teachers or good textbooks? (Làm việc nhóm. Thảo luận câu hỏi: Theo bạn thì đâu là điều kiện cho việc học tốt hơn: giáo viên giỏi hay sách giáo khoa tốt?)
Guide to answer
A: Which do you think is more essential for better learning - good teachers or good textbooks?
B: Textbooks are essential teaching and learning materials in any programme and syllabus. Having good textbooks is very important. Good textbooks provide students with adequate knowledge, skills and practice. Good textbooks also guide students how to learn and help them study effectively on their own.
C: However, having good teachers may be more important than having good textbooks because a good teacher can turn a poor quality textbook into an interesting one. In fact, a good teacher can even replace the textbook, motivate students to learn, and train them to use self-studying skills. Besides that, the teachers must take responsibilities for the students' learning.
4. Tapescript Listening Unit 5 Lớp 11
In an informal survey carried out in Perth, western of Australia, students were asked to give their views on what makes an effective school. 80 per cent of the students felt that mutual respect in the classroom was essential learning to take place. This implied that students should be treated as individuals with both their strengths and their weaknesses. 60 per cent of the students felt they should be encouraged to set realistic goals for their learning, and to have positive attitudes towards themselves and others.
About 55 per cent of the students expected their teachers to be motivated and interested in what they were doing: this would then reflect in their performance of the students. Nearly all the students believed that learning should be centered on important life skills such as communication, building self-respect and self- confidence, the ability to learn from failure, and time management, suited to the maturity of the students concerned.
One hundred per cent of the students felt that the social side of school was as important as academic activities. The older students felt that they should be allowed to give some input school decision making a direct effect on students.
Trên đây là nội dung bài học Listening Unit 5 Lớp 11 - Illiteracy, trong quá trình học bài và luyện tập nghe hiểu có điểm nào chưa hiểu cần được giải đáp các em có thể đặt câu hỏi trong mục Hỏi đáp để được sự hỗ trợ từ cộng đồng HỌC247. Chúc các em học tốt!
Complete each of the sentences with one appropriate preposition. (Điền giới từ thích hợp, cả nhà ơi giúp e nhé, plz)
Theo dõi (0) 1 Trả lời
- The students were asked to provide reading and writing skills_______the villagers.
- More and more people are taking part ___________ the struggle against illiteracy.
- Let's concentrate _________ solving this problem before we discuss the other ones.
- William insists ___________ getting up early, even on weekends.
- Many companies participated ___________ the trade fair.
- Many students have difficulty ___________ learning phrasal verbs.
-- Mod Tiếng Anh 11 HỌC247