Mời các em tham gia bài tập trắc nghiệm Reading Unit 6 tiếng Anh lớp 10 để nâng cao khả năng đọc hiểu. Chúc các em thực hành hiệu quả!
Câu hỏi trắc nghiệm (15 câu):
Câu 1: Read the passage carefully, then choose the one best answer, a, b, cor d. For the last few months I have spent every Saturday in my flat and have done nothing more exciting than work at home, read the newspapers and watch television. I had begun feeling, bored with this and so, last weekend I though I would do something different. I rang up several of my friends and we decided to go to London for the day. I was really excited as I hadn't been to London since I was ten. We decided to go by coach as this was by far the cheapest means of transport that was available even though it meant that we needed to get up very early. Once in London we decided to take a sightseeing tour as we wanted to see some of the famous buildings. After the tour we bought some sandwiches and ate them in a small park. In the afternoon two of us went shopping and the others went to the theater. We met up again at 6:30 p.m. and went to a small restaurant in Soho. The meal was really good but, unfortunately, it took much longer than we had expected. We had to get a taxi back to the coach station. Luckily, we got there just two minutes before our coach left.
According to the passage the writer_____
- A. usually spends his weekend at home.
- B. went to London with some of his friends.
- C. has lived in London for ten years.
- D. feels bored with his life.
- A. he hadn't been there before
- B. he hadn't been there for ten years
- C. he went there ten years ago
- D. he hadn't been there for a long time
- A. Because it was available.
- B. Because they wanted to start early.
- C. Because other means of transport were more expensive.
- D. Because it was one of the most efficient means of transport.
Which of the following is true?
- A. They all went shopping before going to theater.
- B. They made a sightseeing tour of London and then had lunch.
- C. They had lunch in a small restaurant.
- D. They left the city at 6:30 p.m.
- A. they nearly missed the coach because of the meal.
- B. they didn't enjoy the meal in the restaurant very much.
- C. the coach had already left when they got to the station.
- D. they missed the coach and had to take a taxi back.
Câu 6: Read the following passage carefully, and then select the best option A, B, C or D to complete it FIRST STEP BEAMED TO A WAITING WORLD About six and a half hours after Eagle landed, its hatch (6) _______ and the Apollo 11 commander backed slowly out to its little porch. On the (7) _______ he paused, pulled a lanyard, and thus deployed the MESA, or modularized equipment stowage assembly, just to the left of the ladder. As the MESA lowered into (8) _______ with its load of equipment for lunar prospecting, a seven-pound Westinghouse TV camera mounted atop the load began shooting black-and-white (9) _______. Fuzzy and scored with lines, the pictures nonetheless held earthlings spellbound. No one who sat that July night welded to his TV screen will ever forget the (10) _______ of that ghostly foot groping slowly past the ladder to Eagle's footpad, and then stepping tentatively (11) _______ the virgin soil. Man had made his first footprint on the moon. Neil Armstrong (12) _______ into his microphone. And in less than two seconds the message that will live in the annals of exploration flew with the (13) _______ of radio to the huge telescope dish at Honeysuckle Creek, near Canberra, Australia, thence to the Comsat (14) _______ over the Pacific, then to the switching center at the Goddard Space Flight Center outside Washington, D.C., and finally to Houston and the (15) _______ of the world: “That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.”
- A. ended
- B. started
- C. opened
- D. closed
- A. ladder
- B. lift
- C. elevator
- D. top
- A. place
- B. position
- C. order
- D. line
- A. painting
- B. drawing
- C. posters
- D. pictures
- A. sight
- B. scene
- C. view
- D. look
- A. in
- B. on
- C. into
- D. onto
- A. said
- B. talked
- C. told
- D. spoke
- A. hands
- B. wings
- C. legs
- D. feet
- A. plane
- B. ship
- C. satellite
- D. car
- A. rest
- B. remain
- C. last
- D. others