talking about diferent to save enviroment(70 words)
talking about diferent to save enviroment(70 words)
Trả lời (1)
I am happy that today in our morning assembly we have taken this extremely vital topic, i.e. Saving the Environment for speech and discussion. And, it feels privileged that I, as the head girl of the school, have been given this opportunity of delivering a speech. Nothing excites me as much as the discussion on environment and geography; especially when it has become such a trending topic in recent times. I am sure each one of us wants to Save Environment at any cost. However, saving the environment doesn’t mean protecting only our immediate environment, but also our parks, forest reserves and wildlife sanctuaries too. There is no reason to doubt that we all owe this responsibility to make our Mother Earth; a cleaner and safer place to live in.
The all-embracing Mother Earth has bequeathed on human beings some incredibly beautiful gifts of nature, like we have rivers, mountains, forests and different natural resources that help us to survive on this planet every single day. Therefore, it’s our turn now to work towards in saving the environment from the challenges that are posing a constant threat for the existence of our Mother Earth.
Sadly, there is no part of the earth left that has not been affected by our actions so much so that our planet’s health – be it in the form of land where we survive and work on, the ozone layer, the water supply, the wildlife or our species – is being put under constant threat. The environment we live in is of course not as conducive as it used to be earlier. There are hordes of chemical industries excreting poisonous chemicals into the rivers and innumerable vehicles releasing dangerous fumes, people disposing waste in a manner which isn’t safe for our environment and ruining it.
Though the problem has aggravated to quite a great extent, but it does have a solution. It’s just that we will have to keep faith in ourselves that we can do something for our planet.
So let’s pledge to “Save our Mother Earth” in whatever ways possible for us.
There are various ways adopting which we can effectively contribute towards the cause. For instance, we can grow more and more trees in our living surroundings as well as where we find an empty piece of land. Or if you have a backyard or a piece of land at your home, then start planting trees. Plants, as we all know, absorb carbon dioxide for the process of photosynthesis and release oxygen into the environment. The estimation says that a single tree can soak up to one ton of carbon dioxide till the time it lives. No issues, if you don’t have much space, you can even keep small tubs of plants in your balcony, doorway or windows.
Secondly, use less of your personal vehicles and habituate yourself to use public transport and bicycles for short distances. Besides, do not waste energy at home or office. Switch off the device, when not in use. Then you can use fluorescent light bulbs in place of normal bulbs. You may find these bulbs expensive, but trust me they really help in bringing down our electricity bills and emit 70 percent less heat in comparison to normal bulbs.
You should also use water wisely; turn off the tap immediately after use. Don’t dump the garbage anywhere and dispose the waste in dustbin. Encourage others too in your family and at your work place to adopt these measures and save your environment from the impending doom.
This is all I have to say. Thank You!bởi Thiện Nhân 27/10/2018Like (0) Báo cáo sai phạm
Nếu bạn hỏi, bạn chỉ thu về một câu trả lời.
Nhưng khi bạn suy nghĩ trả lời, bạn sẽ thu về gấp bội!
Lưu ý: Các trường hợp cố tình spam câu trả lời hoặc bị báo xấu trên 5 lần sẽ bị khóa tài khoản
Video HD đặt và trả lời câu hỏi - Tích lũy điểm thưởng
Các câu hỏi mới
Some districts in Ho Chi Minh city (not have) _________________________ enough schools to give disabled children a good education in the last decade. 2. Up to now, many parents of disabled children (not have) _________________________ the awareness and skills to help their children to develop and integrate into society. 3. In the last school year, some parents (prevent) _________________________ their normal children from having the opportunity to interact with disabled children. 4. But the situation (recently/change) _________________________. 5. Since the last meeting, parents of normal children (have) _________________________ sympathy for disabled children. 6. Education for children with disabilities (meet) _________________________ a lot of difficulty in the past. 7. The authorities (recently/make) _________________________ considerable effort to improve the situation. 8/ So far, the center (receive) _________________________ most of the funds for educating the disabled from local and foreign charities
22/08/2021 | 0 Trả lời
- (Lose) ………….my keys, I didn’t know how (get) ………in the house.
- Last year I (make)……….. (clean) ………..the classroom for two weeks.
- He (not have)……….. the accident if he (not drive) ………so fast.
- John (water) ……….the flowers when it (start) ………….to rain.
- When we (get) ……….to her house last week, she (just leave)………….
- She (come)…………….. at 9 am. So, she (be) ……………here for more than 4 hours.
- My parents would rather I (find)… a job, but I’d rather (go) ..to university for higher education.
- Jane (do) the test again at the moment because she (not pass) ……………it the first time.
- The man (sit)…………. next to me was nervous because he (not fly) …………before.
- I (never forget)……….. what you (just tell) ……..me, I promise.
28/08/2021 | 0 Trả lời
You'll have the opportunity _______ any questions at the end.
A. asking B. to asking C. being asked D. to ask
42. The equipment could be used for a(n) _______ of educational purposes.
A. amount B. little C. variety D. area
43. The reason _______ the disaster was engine failure, not human error.
A. into B. about C. at D. for
44. She’s doing extra work to _______ up with the rest of the class.
A. come B. make C. catch D. put
45. There's an Egyptian art collection on _______ at the museum at the moment.
A. display B. illustration C. demonstration D. network
46. After so many years of neglect, the house is practically _______ ruins.
A. at B. under C. about D. in
47. The college principal promised _______ into the matter.
A. to look B. looking C. being looked D. to be looked
48. The two scientists both ___ the same discovery independently, at roughly the same time.
A. took B. made C. kept D. invented
49. My doctor put me _______ a diet of nothing but fruits, vegetables, and nuts.
A. up B. at C. on D. into
50. The power failure was _______ to the recent storms and high winds.
A. blamed B. complained C. acclaimed D. attributed
01/09/2021 | 0 Trả lời
a. have mistake
b. are with the wrong
c. have the wrong
d. made the wrong
16/09/2021 | 0 Trả lời
Describe your family by using the new words you have learned in the lesson in about 80 words. You can base on the following questions. Do you live in a nuclear family or an extended one? Who does the childcare in your family? Do all members have conflicts or generation gaps? If yes, give examples.How are the conflicts solved?
23/09/2021 | 0 Trả lời
At university, it is a big turning point in the lives of each human. Most parents in Vietnam today think that studying at university is the best future guarantee for their children. Therefore, many parents have put pressure on the grades and hierarchies in the classroom. To revoke that, they race each other for their children to study, learn the fool, causing you to have time to rest, to play healthy. We can't confirm whether parents think or think is wrong at all when good jobs require degrees. Studying at university is important by the way. Firstly, in a higher education environment, students will have access to selected knowledge as quickly as they can through books and practices. Its knowledge will help you to raise your expertise at work later on. Secondly, universities provide you with more opportunities for your careers. For example, companies tend to receive students who have good results or are proved to be excellent from universities instead of looking for candidates themselves.
But is university the only way to success? No is the answer. If you think about it, scientists, the richest people in the world don't everybody go to university but they still succeed. Let's take just one example. Bill Gates, a global owner of Microsoft at the age of 20, has dropped out of university to pursue his interests. And the people who invented the utility plow or the reapers were just farmers. We cannot deny the benefits of college, but why are there thousands of unemployed students every year? And very few students get out to school and do their training? Many students get a good degree, a good degree, but are difficult or unable to get a job. There are only two main reasons, which are that few practices lead to a lack of skills and a failure to implement the skills that they have learned. In short,the university is not the only path to success but it is the most secure and secure path. So when you slip through college, you don't have to go through sadness, and this door closes, another door opens, and importantly we have to have faith and determination, and one day we will achieve success.
26/09/2021 | 0 Trả lời
I dinner when Harry came in ______
27/09/2021 | 0 Trả lời
My parents watched me (do) ……………….. my homework for a moment.
28/09/2021 | 0 Trả lời
Have you got time _____________ the report today.
B. to finish
30/09/2021 | 0 Trả lời
19/10/2021 | 0 Trả lời
The Global Volunteer Network currently has opportunities to aim at (1)……………… primary and secondary (2) ………… to needy children, and community outreach and counseling with their partner organization in Uganda. This provides (3) ……………… opportunity to experience Ugandan life first-hand (4) ……………… working to improve your host community. The programs provide counseling, (5) …………, and education for (6) ……………… people, orphans and underprivileged children in small villages. The main activities will (7) ……………… working with the local children and youth teaching nursery, primary, and vocational education. Volunteers (8) ……………… work in the areas of sport, art, games and academic. For volunteers with a medical (9) ……………… and education, placements can involve work in (10) ……………… clinics with small health-based community organizations.
1. a. to provide b. providing c. having provided d. provided
2. a. education b. teacher c. studying d. learn
3. a. a b. an c. the d. no article
4. a. as soon as b. no longer c. as well as d. while
5. a. suffer b. disadvantages c. care d. diseases
6. a. farm b. urban c. rural d. suburb
7. a. insist b. consist c. attract d. involve
8. a. too b. so c. as well d. also
9. a. background b. ground c. foundation d. level
10. a. local b. area c. region d. part
19/10/2021 | 0 Trả lời
evaluate; campaign; community; cooperation; gratitude; illiterate
satisfied; minority; charitable; promote; fruitful; facilitator
1. She sent them a present to express her ________.
2. Advertising companies are always having to think up new ways to ________ products.
3. It's only a tiny __________ of people who are causing the violence.
4. I am completely _________ with what I have written in my last test. The result must be very satisfactory.
5. It's impossible to ________ these results without knowing more about the research methods.
6. Someone who is functionally ________ can only read and write just a little.
7. The government have just begun their annual Christmas ________ to stop drunken driving.
8. It's a _______ organization, depending for its income upon voluntary contributions from the public.
9. The company produces computers in ________ with a German firm.
10. I see my role as a ________ in my group. I have to enable other people to work in the way that can bring the best result.
11. There's a large Jewish ________ living in this area.
12. This was the most _________ discussion. The both sides agreed to carry out the common policy.
19/10/2021 | 0 Trả lời
1. Children/ buy/ often/ comics and sweet/ want/ their parents/ them.
2. their patients/ high in fats/ eat/ Many doctors/ avoid/ advise/ food.
3. stay/ like/ home/don’t/ all / weekend/ I
4. exercise/ experts/remind/ once/ us/ day/ to Health/ regularly/ every
5. The/ parking attendant/ for free/ didn’t/ allow/ the/ park/ woman.
6. brothers/ together/ to live/ We/ learn/must/ as.
7. children/ spend/ time/ I’d like / with/ the/ more/ hopeless/ enjoy."
8. We/ get up/ for/ don’t/ than/ earlier/ usual/ work/ mind.
19/10/2021 | 0 Trả lời