Read and answer the following questions
On 12th April, 1961, Yuri Gagarine, a 27 year old Soviet cosmonaut became the first human being in space . Although his flight lasted only 108 minutes , its success made him a national hero . he also became the first person to eat and drink in zero gravity and he was able to view the eath in the way that no one had done before. The first words spoken from space were " I see the eath, it's so beautiful" . Unfortunately, a plane crash in March 1968 made Gagarin's desire of revisiting space impossible. After his death , his hometown and the Cosmonaut's Training Center at Star City, Russia were named after him.Câu hỏi:
What were the first words spoken from space?
- A. I see the eath, it's so beautiful.
- B. I see the eath.
- C. It' so beautiful.
- D. Eat and drink
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: A
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- What were the first words spoken from space?
- The words 'zero gravity' in line 3 is closest in meaning to?
- How old was he when he became the first human being in space?
- When did Yuri Gagarin fly into space?
- Did the flight success?
- Vietnamese people celebrate Tet as the greatest occasion in a year.
- Both Tom with Ann were late for class.
- In 1961 Yuri Gagarin lifted on into space aboard the Vostok 1.
- They added that the Asian Games would be regularly held once every six years.
- Your grandfather could speak five languages, could he?
- Peter would like to come with us to the party, ……………………..?
- England won the World Cup in 1966.
- ____________ at 4 oclock, we would have missed seeing Bob.
- Ansel Adams was a landscape photographer ________ photographs of the western United States show nature on a grand scale.
- There has not been a great response to the sale, ____?
- Let me see all the letters .......... you have written.
- How long did Yuri Gagarins trip into space ____? Only 180 minutes.
- You are going to come to the party, ____?
- Neil seemed to have a good time at the party, ____?
- Neil Armstrong was the first man to set foot on ____ moon.
- Everybody congratulated the astronauts ____ their successful trip into space.
- Yuri Gagarin became the first man to travel into space ____ April 12th, 1961.
- Do you know the music? Its being played on the radio.
- The flight will take approximately three weeks. The word
- The girls and flowers___ he painted were visited.