Do you know the music? It's being played on the radio.
- A. Do you know the music who is being played on the radio?
- B. Do you know the music when is being played on the radio?
- C. Do you know the music that is being played on the radio?
- D. Do you know the music where is being played on the radio?
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: C
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- What were the first words spoken from space?
- The words 'zero gravity' in line 3 is closest in meaning to?
- How old was he when he became the first human being in space?
- When did Yuri Gagarin fly into space?
- Did the flight success?
- Vietnamese people celebrate Tet as the greatest occasion in a year.
- Both Tom with Ann were late for class.
- In 1961 Yuri Gagarin lifted on into space aboard the Vostok 1.
- They added that the Asian Games would be regularly held once every six years.
- Your grandfather could speak five languages, could he?
- Peter would like to come with us to the party, ……………………..?
- England won the World Cup in 1966.
- ____________ at 4 oclock, we would have missed seeing Bob.
- Ansel Adams was a landscape photographer ________ photographs of the western United States show nature on a grand scale.
- There has not been a great response to the sale, ____?
- Let me see all the letters .......... you have written.
- How long did Yuri Gagarins trip into space ____? Only 180 minutes.
- You are going to come to the party, ____?
- Neil seemed to have a good time at the party, ____?
- Neil Armstrong was the first man to set foot on ____ moon.
- Everybody congratulated the astronauts ____ their successful trip into space.
- Yuri Gagarin became the first man to travel into space ____ April 12th, 1961.
- Do you know the music? Its being played on the radio.
- The flight will take approximately three weeks. The word
- The girls and flowers___ he painted were visited.