Choose the word or phrase - a, b, c or d - that best completes the sentence or substitutes for the underlined word or phrase.Câu hỏi:
What exactly is the influence of air pollution ______ human beings?
- A. to
- B. with
- C. on
- D. for
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: C
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- What exactly is the influence of air pollution ______ human beings?
- The campaign will hopefully ensure the survival ______ the tiger.
- It is possible for local wildlife to coexist ______ industry.
- The health of our children is being ______ by exhaust fumes
- The society was set up to ______ endangered species from extinction
- If people stop destroying animals natural habitat, more species will survive and produce ______
- People in this region cultivate = _____ mainly rice and vegetables.
- Among the problems facing the national parks manager, the most serious ones are those of ______ and expansion
- Oil spills are having a devastating = _______effect on coral reefs in the ocean
- The factory was fined for ______ chemicals into the river.
- The government is thinking of bringing ...... a law to prohibit the killing of endangered animals
- In some countries environmental organizations have been ...... to inform people and gain their support
- We continue to ...... rainforests and increase the dangers of global warming.
- In some countries there have been widespread demands for the ...... of seal hunting
- Some people have a more ...... attitude towards animals than they do towards children
- ...... aren't effective anymore because insects have become resistant to them
- They started a campaign to ...... smoking among teenagers.
- If we do not take steps to protect the world's wild life, many species of birds and animals are likely to ...... completely.
- The Earth will be a planet where human beings, animals and plants live in peaceful ......
- Overharvesting brought North American alligators to ...... in their natural habitats