Tomorrow is our second wedding _________.
- A. celebration
- B. present
- C. gift
- D. anniversary
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: D
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Safe birth-control methods for family planning is not available to eveyone.
- The return to traditional family values are a reaction against the permissiveness of recent decades.
- My father always dreamt of become a doctor but his family was too poor to send him to school.
- If John ____________ the plane, he would be here by now.
- If the police arrest you, don’t say __________ until your lawyer gets there.
- We strongly recommend __________ against sickness or injury.
- If you __________ me , I __________ .
- Peter __________ Helen on her new baby.
- You said that the vegetables were fresh, but they didn’t …..fresh to me.
- Tomorrow is our second wedding _________.
- A temple _________here hundreds of years ago.
- By half past ten tomorrow morning I
- Traditionally, Vietnamese people tend to behave to make a favorable impression on the first day of the year.
- Ann hoped________to join the club, she could make important business contacts there.
- She often thinks carefully ______ any questions.
- I apologize to you for not keeping my promise.” - _____”
- Two friends Daisy and Mary are talking. Daisy : -'Let's have a pizza.' Mary: ____________
- In tonight’s quiz, our contestants have come from all over the country.
- He was so happy that he kept grinning all the time.
- Their classmates are writing letters of acceptance.
- Because it was not Sunday, I was surprised at how crowded the shopping mall was.
- They broke with tradition and got maried quietly.
- Remember to lock the door!” my father said.
- The children couldnt go swimming because the sea was too rough.
- We didn’t have enough money. We didn’t go on holiday.
- It was nice of you to invite me to your birthday party. Thanks very much.” Mike said to me.
- The most people interested in reading this passage would probally be …………………
- It is inferred that a commpany can protect itself from the virus by ………………
- The word sabotage” in first paragraph means……
- How do computer viruses cause problems for the affected systems?
- According to the writer, computer crime will increase……………