They volunteer to take care of children who have been ______ by the AIDS epidemic.
- A. supported
- B. suffered
- C. left
- D. orphaned
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: DADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- All the teachers work on an entirely ______ basis.
- They volunteer to take care of children who have been ______ by the AIDS epidemic.
- He eventually ______ his disability to achieve some business success.
- The new law allows school districts to spend more money on less ______ children.
- A lot of children participated in ______ performances.
- They have no money and are forced to live on ______.
- This scheme could be ______ for people in low incomes.
- Schools need ______ to help children to read and write.
- We would like to see closer ______ between parents and schools.
- A(n) ______, is a person who is killed because of their political beliefs.