Last year, Matt earned ____________ his brother, who has a better position.
- A. twice as much as
- B. twice as many as
- C. twice more than
- D. twice as more as
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: A
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- It’s a lovely day, but I do not ________ staying at home with you.
- ________ staying up late, she got up early next morning.
- I prefer reading books ________ playing with computers.
- Last year, Matt earned ____________ his brother, who has a better position.
- If you ________ to my advice in the first place, you wouldn’t be in the mess right now.
- The letter he wrote was full ________ mistakes.
- I like standing on the top of skyscrapers. I’m so ________ of heights.
- She is a very honest person. I don’t think she is capable ________ telling a lie.
- I’m not accustomed________ living in the big city.
- I certainly hope that David is aware ________ all the problems involved.
- Lan doesn’t spend much money ________ clothes.
- The third Asian Indoor Games kicked ________ in Vietnam on October 30, 2009 with the participation of about 4.
- Last week, our class went to Ha Long Bay for a picnic, ________ made us very happy then.
- ________ hard he tried, he couldn’t make ends meet.
- He said he would contact me but he ________ wrote ________ phoned.
- The USA will take more measures to impose sanctions on Iran ________ this country stops its uranium enrichment programs.
- Finally, he admitted ________ the sum of money for gambling.
- It’s no use ________ over spilled milk.
- Before the interviews, she always feel like a ________ on hot bricks.
- The book ________ the story of Queen Victoria of England.
- As he walked home, Easton felt depressed because_________.
- The fourth paragraph mentions Eastons fear of being out. This is a fear of_________.
- Crass got his position because Hunter thought he was good at_________.
- To keep his job, anyone working under Crass had to_________.
- Crass was_________.
- University Entrance Examination in Vietnamese is very _______.
- The word those refers to _______.
- In 2004, the proportion of the students who got success in University Entrance Examination was about _______ percent.
- Which sentence refers to the University Entrance Examination in Vietnam?
- According to the passage, _______.