Which of the following words is stressed on the first syllable?
- A. traditional
- B. longevity
- C. similarity
- D. literacy
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: D
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Which of the following words has a different vowel sound?
- Which of the following words contains the sound /tf/?
- Which of the following words has a different final sound?
- Which of the following words is stressed on the second syllable?
- Which of the following words is stressed on the first syllable?
- Ive got lots of ______ but only a few really good friends.
- The students in this class were made ______ very hard.
- I prefer staying at work late ______ work home with me.
- You are under no obligation to help as assistance is purely ______.
- Scientists ______ a carefully controlled experiment on the mystery virus.
- Lets go ahead and do it now. Nothing ______ by waiting.
- No one is a better cook than your mother, ______?
- Did you enjoy the picnic? It was okay, but Id rather ______ to a movie.
- I dont remember ______ of the decision to change the company policy on vacation. When was it decided?
- I couldnt find Jo at the party last night. If I ______ him, wed have been happy.
- She said she ______ that film several years before.
- The secret of getting good marks is to keep ______ in the exam room.
- ______ you change your mind, I wont be able to help you.
- Big cities like New York and Tokyo are ______ populated.
- ______ in some developing countries may be the cause of poverty and hunger.
- ______ Christmas Eve, people often have parties late at midnight.
- A lot of things ______ to the house before we can move in.
- Had he learned the lesson well, he ______ more confident now.
- When I met John, he ______ from his university already.
- He got an excellent grade in his examination ______ the fact that he had not worked particularly hard.
- If you work hard, you would be successful in anything that you do.
- Special education is intended help both handicapped and gifted children to reach their learning potentials.
- Any passengers travel to Cambridge should sit in the first two carriages of the train.
- Never in the history of humanity there have been more people living on this relatively small planet.
- An increasing number of office works use computer programs as daily routine.
- What is the main topic of the passage?
- The worlds population ______ at present.
- According to the passage, we ______.
- Which of the following is closest in meaning to the word bare in the second paragraph?
- Which of the following sentences is not true according to the passage?