There was a gradual _______ in the number of both males and females who were literate in the Lowlands.
- A. rise
- B. raise
- C. arise
- D. risen
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: A
Mã câu hỏi: 10562
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- People judged to be functionaIly ______ lack the basic reading and writing skills.
- The students were asked to ______ reading and writing skills to the villagers.
- The government has launched a ______ aimed at educating young people about the dangers of drugs.
- More work has been done to eradicate = _______ illiteracy in our country.
- The proposal has not met with _______ agreement.
- She is due to _______ a lecture on genetic engineering.
- Children living in remote and mountainous areas may be _______ disadvantaged.
- Most students who were asked felt that _______ respect in the classroom was essential.
- Many university students _______ spent their summer vacations teaching illiterate people to read and write.
- There was a gradual _______ in the number of both males and females who were literate in the Lowlands.