The children seem to be totally _______ of working quietly by themselves.
- A. incapable
- B. unable
- C. not able
- D. impossible
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: A
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- She’s made friends _______ a little girl who lives next door.
- Your friendship should be based on _______ trust.
- _______ anniversary is the day exactly 50 years after a marriage, often celebrated with a party.
- Smoking _______ bad for our health, so my father _______ three years ago.
- They let their children _______ up late at weekends.
- I dont like that man. There is a (sneaky) _____ look on his face.
- When I arrived at the railway station, he had got _______ the train to Hanoi.
- The children seem to be totally _______ of working quietly by themselves.
- By the time Jack came with help, we _______ the work.
- The newlywed _______ spent their honeymoon in Hawaii.
- A friend of mine phoned _______ me to a party.
- Up to now, they have not made a _______ whether they will go or not.
- It is not worth _______ that computer. You had better _______ a new one.
- I believe that everyone has had _______ experiences in life.
- The little boy hopes _______ to Disneyland Park on his birthday.
- Im delighted hearing that you have made much progress in your study recently.
- Although Mais family is not rich, but they are very kind to people who live nearby.
- Id like him going to a university, but I cant make him go.
- When I arrived at the station, John has waited for me for an hour.
- Does your brother mind calling at home if his patients need his help?
- Why didnt the writers car start?
- What was the weather like when the writer waited for his friend?
- In the writers opinion, what did the thief want to steal?
- What time did the writers friend leave after waiting for him?
- Which of the following sentence is not true?
- It's a long time since I last saw a movie.
- The film was so boring that I fell asleep.
- I regret lending him money.
- Shall we go for a walk?
- As soon as he arrived at the airport, he called home.