France and Britain are separated by Channel.
- A. France
- B. Britain
- C. separated
- D. Channel
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: D
Đáp án D
Channel --> the Channel
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- We had _____ meal in a restaurant.
- My daughter plays _____ piano very well.
- We visited _______ two years ago.
- _____driver was_____strong athletic young man.
- We sat_____side by_____side smoking and thinking.
- I visited Mexico and United States last year.
- France and Britain are separated by Channel.
- Next year we are going skiing in Swiss Alps.
- The word ‘restroom’ is an euphemism for toilet.
- The mechanic in the orange shirt put the quart of oil into the engine.