Choose the one word or phrase- a, b, c, or d - that best completes the sentences or substitutes for the underlined word or phrase.Câu hỏi:
A few people enjoyed the exhibition, but the majority were ________.
- A. restrained
- B. admirable
- C. impartial
- D. disappointed
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: DRANDOM
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- A few people enjoyed the exhibition, but the majority were ________.
- The girl was so ________ that she didnt look at him in the face.
- There is a growing tendency among singers to _____ some famous singers.
- An only child often creates an ________ friend to play with.
- I felt my face burning with ________.
- I believe that everyone has had ________ experiences in their life.
- He rose from his chair and ________ her warmly.
- She showed her ________ by asking lots of trivial questions.