__________ two hours having lunch, they left the restaurant.
- A. Spending
- B. After spend
- C. Having spent
- D. Spent
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: CADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- I’ll give you a lift to the station if________in a hurry.
- Their childen are used to _______ up after school every day.
- __________ two hours having lunch, they left the restaurant.
- I’ve got lots of _____-- but only a few really good friends.
- We arrived_________the station just in time to catch the train.
- He has been my idol__________I was a child.
- I had the film_____yesterday.
- I don’t believe a word he says. I think he ______.
- I nearly died of______when he said that.
- When it _________to rain, they___________through the forest.
- It’s a pleasure_____you again after so long.
- They asked me _______I had seen John the day before.
- I avoid ______ the car whenever possible, especially in big cities.
- Sally warned me not to tell anyone ______ the secret.
- Harry _______ in an army camp before.
- He spends most of his time __________ computer games.
- The man wanted to avoid __________ on security cameras.