Danh sách hỏi đáp (198 câu):
viết lại câu:
1. What sort of weather did you have on holiday (like)
2. I am not good at skiing, but I'd like to learn (not)
I do ........................
3. the exam wasn't as hard as I expected (than)
The exam .................................
Sếp lại câu
1. In the east/ ries / run/ in the west /the /sets/and
2. There /large/table/a/ round/is /wooden
27/09/2019 | 2 Trả lờiTheo dõi (0)
III – Đọc đoạn văn dưới đây. Em hãy viết (T) vào sau câu đúng và (F) vào sau câu sai (2,5 điểm).
London is Britan’s biggest city. It is very cold city and date back to the Romans. It is a city of historic buildings and churches, and it has many beautiful parks. It also has some of the best museums in the world. London is very crowded in summer. It is a popular city with foreign tourists, and has more than eight million visitors a year. The city is famous for it’s shopping and department stores. London has an excellent underground railway system, so it is easy for tourists to get around. In London, there are plenty of good restaurants when you can get excellent Bristish food. The city also has lots of good Indian, Chinese, Sapanese, French, Italian, and Greek restaurants.
1. None of the cities in Britain is bigger the London
2. London was found by the Romans
3. London is not busy in summer
4. London has historic buildings and churches
5. It’s not easy for tourists to travel around London
Rewrite the setences with out changing the meaning
1. Mai wrote that letter yesterday
2. Nam and Lan are phaying chess now
3. I will visit HN next month
1. She doesn't get up late anymore.
=> She used ....
2. I'll do anything for you because I love you.
=> I'll do anything for you because of...
3. He will come because he wants to be sure of meeting you.
=> He will come so...
4. Your hair needs combing properly.
=> Your hair...
Please giúp mình. Cần gấp. Hứa tick!!!
08/10/2019 | 1 Trả lờiTheo dõi (0)
EXERCISES ON “BOTH ... AND, EITHER .. OR, NOT ONLY ... BUT ALSO, NEITHER ... NOR”
1. Tom doesn't lie to his friends. Paul doesn't either. (neither ... nor)
2. He's betrayed your trust. He's betrayed your love for him. (not only ... but also)
3. He felt disappointed. He felt misunderstood. (both ... and)
4. She will have to study hard. She will have to concentrate to do well on the exam. (not only ... but also)
5. We could fly. We could go by train. (both ... and)
6. The speaker will not confirm the story. The speaker will not deny the story. (neither ... nor)
7. Pneumonia is a dangerous disease. Small pox is a dangerous illness. (not only ... but also)
8. The teacher gave Nam a good book. Nam’s parents gave him a good book. (both ... and)
9. Fred loves traveling. Jane wants to go around the world. (either ... or)
10. It might rain tomorrow. It might snow tomorrow. (both ... and)
11. Smoking isn't good for your heart. Drinking isn't good for your health. (neither ... nor)
12. Young people normally like only music but also sports. (both ... and)
13. The chickens haven’t been fed. The pigs haven’t been fed, either (neither ... nor)
14. Dan came from Thailand and Chow came from Thailand. (both ... and)
15. She carried me in her arms and she lulled me to sleep. (not only ... but also)
16. Mary went to London and Kate did, too. (both ... and)
17. You were mad. You were drunk. (either ... or)
18. My mother likes tea. And my father does, too. (both ... and)
19. Richard and John didn't keep her secret. (neither ... nor)
20. The underground is quick . It is also cheap. (not only ... but also)
21. You can find this book in the library or in a second-hand book shop (either ... or)
22. The boy is intelligent . He is hardworking, too. (both ... and)
23. He didn’t want coffee. He didn’t want tea, either. (neither ... nor)
24. Mary has both toothache and headache. (not only ... but also)
25. Helen likes cats. Mary likes cats. (both ... and)
26. You can take these tablets. You can also seek a doctor’s advice. (either ... or)
27. The thief stole my money. He also tore up my identify card. (not only ... but also)
28. He spoke French. He spoke German. (both ... and)
29. She should get a scholarship or she should work her way through medical school. (either ... or)
30. I’m not happy and you aren’t either. (neither ... nor)
31. Jane owns a shop. She owns a restaurant, too. (both ... and)
32. She’s at the office. She’s at the airport. (either ... or)
33. It was a very boring film and it was very long too. (both ... and)
34. He doesn’t have pen. And he doesn’t have paper. (neither ... nor)
35. Tom is my older brother and Peter is, too. (both ... and)
36. Chris didn’t have time to take a holiday. Sheila didn’t have time to take a holiday. (neither ... nor)
37. Nam’s handsome. Nam’s intelligent. (not only ... but also )
38. Peter was a football player and his brother was, too. (both ... and)
39. David doesn’t play tennis. David doesn’t play table tennis. (neither ... nor)
40. Mai plays the guitar well. Mai dances beautifully. (not only ... but also)
41. You can have fish for dinner. You can have chicken for dinner. (both ... and)
42. They came late. They left early. (not only ... but also)
43. Goats provide milk for cheese. Goats provide wool for clothing. (both ... and)
44. Mr. Brown has read a novel by Charles Dickens and he has seen the film made from it. (not only ... but also)
45. She’s French. She’s Swiss. (either ... or)
46. She can enjoy a good meal and she can go fishing on the lake. (not only ... but also)
47. David can’t play tennis. David can’t play football. (neither ... nor)
48. Ali has studied not only in the United States but also in Europe. (both ... and)
49. She’s tired. She’s hungry. (not only ... but also)
50. We can see the film tonight. We can see the film tomorrow night. (either ... or)
51. The pavements are both narrow and crowded. (not only ... but also)
52. She is not only beautiful but also graceful. (both ... and)
53. The black jacket didn’t fit her. The white one didn’t fit her. (neither ... nor)
54. I don’t have time to learn how to knit. I don’t have patience to learn how to knit. (neither ... nor)
55. They like field events and they like team games. (not only ... but also)
56. I didn’t have to go to school last Sunday. He didn’t have to go to school last Sunday. (neither ... nor)
57. That boy was dirty, and he was lazy, too. (not only ... but also)
58. Dick doesn’t need a bike. He doesn’t like to go on foot. (neither ... nor)
59. Mrs. Brown’s daughter is both beautiful and clever. (not only ... but also)
60. He hasn’t been to Ha Long Bay. And his sister hasn’t been there yet either. (neither ... nor)
61. He likes playing football and so do I. (both ... and)
62. She didn’t say a word and she didn’t smile. (neither ... nor)
63. The English team didn’t play well and the Scottish team didn’t play well, either. (neither ... nor)
64. He not only read the book but also remembered what he had read. (not only ... but also)
65. She can’t write fast. She can’t type. (neither ... nor)
66. They won’t come here tomorrow. They won’t stay at home.(either ... or)
67. Mary hasn’t studied Spanish. Her friend hasn’t studied Spanish.(neither ... nor)
68. You can turn in your homework today. You can turn in your homework tomorrow. (either ... or)
69. Jane doesn’t go to school today. Mary doesn’t go to school today. (neither ... nor)
70. Victoria needs a new coat. Victoria needs new tennis shoes. (both ... and)
71. He isn’t a doctor. I’m not a doctor. (neither ... nor)
72. We may go to The Fish House for lunch. We may go to Bahama Breeze for lunch. (either ... or)
73. She can’t ski and I can’t either. (neither ... nor)
74. Yesterday, it was cold. Yesterday, it was windy. (not only ... but also)
75. I don’t know how to sail. I don’t know how to ice-skate. (neither ... nor)
76. If I read a book, it must be interesting. If I read a book, it must be short. (either ... or)
77. Jack isn’t kind. Jack isn’t patient. (neither ... nor)
78. I would like to eat Pizza for lunch. I would like to eat salad for lunch. (either ... or)
79. Barbara doesn’t cook. Barbara doesn’t sew. (neither ... nor)
80. We may go to the movies this evening. We may go to the store this evening. (either ... or)
81. They didn’t like music. They didn’t like sports. (neither ... nor)
82. Bob is angry with his neighbors. Bob is angry with their dog. (both ... and)
83. John’s sons enjoy playing soccer. John’s sons enjoy swimming. (not only ... but also)
84. I can’t speak English. Nor can my sister. (neither ... nor)
85. Cuban food is tasty. Cuban food is nutritious. (both ... and)
86. Enrique doesn’t learn English. Enrique doesn’t learn French. (neither ... nor)
87. Mr Parker will move to France. He will change job and stay here. (either ... or)
88. She decided to change her major. She decided to change universities. (not only ... but also)
89. The architect did not design the building to be modern. She did not design it to be attractive.(neither ... nor)
90. Arthur is absent this evening. Ricardo is absent this evening, too. (both ... and)
91. The leopard faces extinction. The tiger also faces extinction. (either ... or)
92. The boy didn’t do his homework. He didn’t learn his lesson either. (neither ... nor)
93. Fred likes helping his friends. So does Linda. (both ... and)
94. Brian isn't very considerate. Tom isn’t considerate, either.(neither ... nor)
95. Ron enjoys horseback riding. Bob enjoys horseback riding. (both ... and)
96. The library doesn’t have the book I need. The bookstore doesn’t have the book I need. (neither ... nor)
97. It rained yesterday. It also snowed yesterday. (not only ... but also)
98. Jack didn’t do the homework. Tom didn’t do the homework, either. (neither ... nor)
99. Mary comes here tomorrow. Jane also comes here tomorrow. (both ... and)
100. Her husband doesn’t speak English. Her children don’t speak English. (neither ... nor)
1. I don’t like this book . It is ______ interesting ______ cheap . A. both – and B. either – or C. neither – nor D. not only – but also
2. Neither Linda nor I _____ classical music. A. liking B. liked C. like D. likes
3. The baby is only two months old . He can ____ speak ____walk . A. neither / nor B. either / or C. both / and D. not / nor
4. He _______ a teacher or a doctor . A. is neither B. neither is C. is either D. either is
5. She is ______friendly _____intelligent so I can’t help admiring her . A. not only / but also B. either / or C. both / and D. A&C are correct
6. John is very poor. He has ______ house ______ money. A. both – and B. either – or C. neither – nor D. not only – but also
7. ______ Linh ______ her sister like listening to pop music . A.Both – and B. Either – or C. Neither – nor D. Not only – but also
8. Neither my friend nor I _____ that movie. A. don’t like B. likes C. doesn’t like D. like
9. Who wrote you this love letter? - I'm not sure. I think it was ___ Michael ___ Paul. A. both – and B. either – or C. neither – nor D. not only – but also
10. ___ Linda ___ Helen called to say sorry. I'm very sad and frustrated. A. Both – and B. Either – or C. Neither – nor D. Not only – but also
11. ___ Ryan ___ Susie have disappointed me. They didn't come to my birthday party. A. Both – and B. Either – or C. Neither – nor D. Not only – but also
12. He hurt ___ her feelings ___ her dignity. This is unforgivable. A. both – and B. either – or C. neither – nor D. not only – but also
13. ___ loyalty ___ honesty are essential in a friendship. A. Both – and B. Either – or C. Neither – nor D. Not only – but also
14. You should ___ disrespect ___ deceive your friends. A. both – and B. either – or C. neither – nor D. not only – but also
15. I will take you ___ to the cinema ___ to the theatre. That's a promise. A. both – and B. either – or C. neither – nor D. not only – but also
16. Neither my brother ________________ my mother knows about this. A. both B. either C. and D. nor
17. I felt ________________ happy and sad at the same time. A. both B. neither C. either D. not only
18. ________________ of the girls know how to dance. ( = Both girls are bad dancers) A. too B. either C. neither D. nor
19. He ________________ has a cat or a dog. I can't remember. A. too B. either C. neither D. nor
20. Not only Lee but also his sons ___ chess very well. A. plays B. has played C. is playing D. play
21. I'm thinking of traveling to either Argentina ________________ Brazil. A. or B. either C. neither D. nor
22. I left it ____ on the table ____ in the drawer. A. either – nor B. neither – or C. either – or D. not only – but also
23. ____ the radio ____ the television works properly. A. Neither – nor B. Neither – or C. Either – nor D. Not – nor
24. He ____ could not come ____ did not want to. A. either – or B. neither – or C. either – nor D. not only – but also
25. Not ____ did she refuse to speak to him, but she also vowed never to see him again. A. even B. only C. at all D. always
26. He neither drank ____ smoked, so he had good health. A. nor B. or C. but D. also
27. Now women work both before ____ after having their children. A. or B. also C. nor D. and
28. She ____ hard but also gets on well with her classmates. A. doesn’t only study B. studies not only C. not only studies D. not studies only
29. Either you leave now ____! A. I will also call the police B. but I will call the police C. or will I call the police D. or I will call the police
30. Not only John but also his two brothers ____ football as their recreation every weekend. A. play B. plays C. were playing D. has played
31. ____ Julia ____ her sister are going to the party. A. Both - and B. Neither - nor C. Either - or D. Not only – but also
32. She feels very lonely because she has ____ husband ____ children. A. both - and B. neither - nor C. either - or D. not only – but also
33. I love____ of my sisters equally! A. both B. either C. neither D. nor
34. ____ me nor my brother like mushrooms. A. Both B. Either C. Neither D. Or
35. I'm so lucky! I went to ____ Spain and Tenerife this year! A. both B. either C. neither D. or
36. Both his parents and he ____ here now. A. are B. is C. was D. were
37. Either John or you ________________ responsible for the things that happened. A. is B. was C. were D. has been
38. I hate that song, and my sister hates it ________________ . A. too B. either C. neither D. nor
39. I'm not a big fan of that writer, and ________________ is my father. A. too B. either C. neither D. nor
40. I’m going to bed early tonight. I’m too tired; I can’t watch movie on TV. - ____ can I. A. Either B. Not C. So D. Neither
41. I don’t speak ____ French ____ German. A. neither/nor B.either /or C. neither/or D. either/ nor
42. Neither Tom nor his friends_________yet. A. has come B. have come C. hasn’t come D. haven’t come
43. Neither Jane nor her parents_________this film before. A. see B. sees C. has seen D. have seen
08/10/2019 | 1 Trả lờiTheo dõi (0)
+dịch câu sao thành tiếng anh (đúng ngữ pháp): ở nông thôn, người ta trồng rau để ăn còng ở thành phố họ mua chúng ở cửa hàng
;buổi tối, ban giám khảo đến cho điểm để tìm ra đội thắng( hội cắm trại, quá khứ)
+phân biệt cách dùng country và countryside
10/10/2019 | 2 Trả lờiTheo dõi (1)
1.Would you like (join)my class next Sunday ?We (visit ) the local museum
II. Hoan thanh nhung cau sau , su dung " can" hoac " be" able to
1. Jack has traveled a lot. He .................. speak six languages.
2.I haven't ...................sleep very well recently.
3. Anna .................... drive but she hasn't got a car
Use the correct form of the given word to complete each of the following sentences
1.Can you teach me how to ride a buffalo-... cart ? (drawn)
2. Sarah was ... of Jack's trip to the countryside (envy)
3. The farmers are ... blackberries at the moment. (harvest)
4. Life in rural area is sometimes less ... than life in urban town. (convenience)
5. ... have to move frequently to find new pastures. (nomadic)
6. Peter is ... more skilled in herding cows than Tom. (vast)
7. Do villagers today dress as ... as in the past ? (tradition)
8. Due to air pollution, people in modern cities may live ... (healthy)
9. This year the farmers work ... than they did last year. (hard)
10. I think people in this area live ... than those in other areas.
11. There is a ... of books on the shelf. (collect)
12. He is very ... with his hands. (skill)
13. I appreciate his ... when he donated $50,000 to this charity foudation. (generous)
14. Although they are twins, they are different in ... (appear)
Giúp mình với! Đặt câu hỏi cho từ gách chân.
05/12/2019 | 1 Trả lờiTheo dõi (0)
Don't mind the thoughts of other people about you.
cho mình hỏi câu này đúng chưa vậy..
05/12/2019 | 1 Trả lờiTheo dõi (0)
My sister is known -- the most beautiful girl in her class
If you worry you will find it difficult to get to sleep
-> The more you worry, the more dificult you will find to get to sleep.
Các bạn giải thích hộ mình chỗ này sao lại gộp cả cụm you worry mà không phải đảo worry lên trước được không?
1. put '' mustn't , don't / doesn't have to '' in the gaps and use the verbs in the box .
1. you ............... pictures here
2. you ................ that switch . It's dangerous
3. you ......... by train , I will drive you
4. you .......... other people , they are working
5. you ............... the baby . He is sleepy
6. you .................. I will take you to school
7. she ............... the report tonight
8. you ........... fast , there is a speed limit here
9. you ................. my tomato plants every day
10. you ....... to other candidates during the exam
mình có đoạn sau: the countryside have a lot of trees, it is quiet. the city have a lot of park school.in the countryside, people can grow vegetable to eat but in the city they have to buy them at food store.
cho mình hỏi các từ in đậm có cần đặt ở dạng số nhiều k? nếu đổi thì có đổi cụm it is quiet k?giải thích giúp càng tốt
cảm ơn nhìu
there is a rumour that the army is about taking power ,tought this has been denied by government sources
A B C D
11/12/2019 | 2 Trả lờiTheo dõi (0)
you aren't very cold. you can't stand it
dung enough or too
30/11/2019 | 2 Trả lờiTheo dõi (0)
1. What is your date of birth ?
@ When __________________________________________________________________
2. When Minh was small, he usually slept with his brother.
@ Minh used ______________________________________________________________
3. It’s three years since I started using this bicycle.
@ I have __________________________________________________________________
4. No one has ever answered the questions.
@ These questions __________________________________________________________
5. Julia is talking with a dump man.
@ The man who ____________________________________________________________
6. I’ve arranged to meet Mr.Trung tomorrow evening.
@ I’m ____________________________________________________________________
7. He was in the habit of getting up very late.
@ He used ________________________________________________________________
8. He is talking to the girl with long hair.
@ The girl whom ___________________________________________________________
9. “You’d better go to see the doctor immediately.”
@ She advised _____________________________________________________________
10. They want to buy a bigger house but they don’t have enough money.
@ If they _________________________________________________________________
29/11/2019 | 1 Trả lờiTheo dõi (0)
1 There are (process) with the sounds of group.
2 Because he is a (Buddhism), he decided to eat as a vegetarian.
3 Although the mongol's were very powerful. Tran Quoc Tuan (defeat) them three times.
4. We saw the (improve) in his study.
5 they've found an (organise) for endanged animals.
6 there are three pictures in the museum (represent) the life of Sin
7 this houses is really beautiful inside. who (decoration) it?
8 once upon a time there was a boy (call) Jack
Last week, Peter and his classmates went to the countryside. They went to visit a farm of Nick's uncle.
They left early in the morning and went there by bus. Uncle Tom and some workers met them at the bus stop and took them to their farm. On the way, Uncle Tom showed them the field of wheat (lúa mì) and vegetables where some tractors (máy kéo) were running up and down, plowing and breaking the soil, distributing manure (rải phân) and planting potatoes.
After lunch, they all went for a walk. In the large yard of the farm they saw some farm machines. Among them is the biggest machine which is called a combine harvester (máy gặt đập). They were told that this machine can cut and thresh corn at the same time.
In the afternoon they went to the cattle farm. Horses, sheep and cows were raised here, and cows were milked once a day. Uncle Tom also spoke about different things and about life in town and in the country. After having some tea and cakes they said goodbye and went home.
1. How did Peter and his classmates go to Uncle Brown?
2. What does his uncle grow on his farm?
3. What can a tractor do?
4. What is typical of a combine harvester?
5. Which kinds of cattle are raised in Uncle Brown's farm.
1. I felt she was.......of me in spite of her smile.
2. Sometimes all these.......turn out to be rather boring.
3. On the 4th of July.......people watched the fireworks.
4. 1 need.......that he will really recover.
5. You can never guess what she wants: she is so.......
6. You have been cheated; these stamps are......
7. I’m glad you have so.......explained things to her.
8. Summing up: nine votes in favor, two against and four......
9. You’ll put on.......if you keep eating so many sweets.
10. You have to do a lot of special exercise to.......your muscles.
1. Is this money.......for your expenses?
2. He proved to be a very........man as Chair of the Committee,
3. I wonder what they expect from this....
4. The animals appeared.......when the flames surrounded them.
5. This.......has written an outstanding book about family life.
6. I can’t understand his attitude; it is absolutely......
7. She agreed with the proposal.......under the circumstances.
8. What possibilities of.......would you recommend in your town?
9. Lots of people go abroad in.......of work.
10. Practicing any sport definitely makes you....
11/12/2019 | 1 Trả lờiTheo dõi (0)
Fill in the blank with correct preposition from the box.
11/12/2019 | 1 Trả lờiTheo dõi (0)