Mời các em thực hành một số câu hỏi trắc nghiệm phần Writing Unit 5 với kỹ năng tìm câu cận nghĩa. Hi vọng với bài tập này các em có thêm những câu trúc câu phục vụ cho việc nâng cao khả năng viết bài. Chúc các em thực hành hiệu quả!
Câu hỏi trắc nghiệm (5 câu):
Choose the sentence- a, b, c or d – which is closest in meaning to the printed one.
- A. Jane went downtown to meet her old friend.
- B. Jane had to drive her old friend downtown last week.
- C. Jane met her old friend downtown unexpectedly.
- D. Jane's car crashed into her friend's last week.
- A. It was essential to persuade him to change his mind but you didn't.
- B. You persuaded him to change his mind but he didn't listen.
- C. You didn't persuade him to change because he didn't mind.
- D. It was diffucult to persuade him to change his mind.
- A. I refused to lend Mike my car.
- B. Mike got a speeding ticket while driving my car.
- C. I knew nothing about Mike's driving record, so I lent him my car.
- D. Mike drove my car without his driver's license.
- A. The man was judged not guilty of killing his wife.
- B. The man was found murdered by his wife.
- C. The court found a murdered man and his wife.
- D. The court decided that the man had killed his wife.
- A. A better knowledge of computer programming will help me find a job in a computer company.
- B. I didn't know much about computer programming, so I didn't work for a computer company.
- C. I wish I knew more about computer programming and could work for a computer company.
- D. Knowing more about computer programming, I would find a job in a computer company.