viết 1 đoạn văn về hoạt động vui chơi giải trí bằng tiếng anhbởi Mai Trang 10/06/2019
vviết 1 đoạn văn về họt dộng vui chơi giải trí chưa bạn bằng tiéng anh
Câu trả lời (1)
My favourite leisure activity is reading. I like reading because it is a hobby that is useful and interesting: useful because you can find a lot of knowledge of all areas that you need; interesting because the books can give you the joy and help you relax after a day of toil etc... Especially, when you join the forum, you can meet a lot of people who have interests similar to yours, comment on the books or novels that interest you.
I love books and also natural as reading books. At the age of ten, I was awarded "The Scarlet Sails" of Alexandre Green by my grandfather. It is the first of book that I have been. I read it does not know how many times (Up to now, I still love it and occasionally read it again). My love for books begun.
I usually spend almost of free time in choosing the book with my friends, participate in dicussion on the forum and reading (of course!). Every weekend and all holidays when I have no work to do, I often read books and ruminate on it. I also help some friends can select the genres of books that they like.
I always hope that I will have my own library in my future. I love books very much and perhaps, I couldn't live without them.
Bạn tham khảo nhébởi Việt Hoa Thẩm Phan 10/06/2019Like (0) Báo cáo sai phạm
Nếu bạn hỏi, bạn chỉ thu về một câu trả lời.
Nhưng khi bạn suy nghĩ trả lời, bạn sẽ thu về gấp bội!
Video HD đặt và trả lời câu hỏi - Tích lũy điểm thưởng
Các câu hỏi có liên quan
1. I want .....................with my friends after school.(hang out)
2. My borther can .......................many kinds of musical instruments.(play)
Imagine that you are joining a writing contest about customs tradition and have chosen to write about the Obon dance. Now write a description of this dance. Begin with the following sentence.
1. it's raining ...... let's go
2. we.... a big party for debbie's brithday
3.he fell... and brokw his leg
Use these words to make complete sentence :
1. These students/ learn/ French/ for/ 10 years.
2. School English Club/ going /hold / speaking contest / celebrate / Teacher's Day.
3. We/ used/ walk/ school/ morning / return/ home/ noon.
4. I /call / tell you / that / we/ come/ visit / you/ next weekend.
5. My/ brother/ usually / have/ some/ rice/ dinner / but / this / evening/ have/ isntant noodle/.
We expect student not to talk during the examination
1. A health B meat C please D read
2. A stopped B rented C dicided D donated
3. A school B change C cheap D teacher
1. Jay and Tina talk about their leisure activities.Complete what they say with the correct verbs.
Jay: My computer is very important for me.I'm a student at Manchester University , so i (1).............the internet a lot of my studies and my friends and i (2) ..........a lot of computer games.I don't (3) .........any sports.I(4).........to evening classes twice a week ; it's a course on Computer Skills.On other nights , I(5) .........with friends - we usually (6)........to the cinema.
Tina: I'm an amateur musician , so music is my life! I(7) .......... the radio nearly all day- mainly classical or jazz.When i (8) ......TV , it's always a music channel .I even (9)..........music when i(10) ...........to the gym! I(11) .........the piano and the saxophone .And i (12) ............a lot of live music in my free time.
Chữa lỗi sai:
1. They told me that they had a new beautiful flat in Stratfard
A B C D
2. It was in 1971 when transatlantic supersonic transportation became commercially available
A B C D
3.The movie and its cast have done such a strong inifluence on the audience
A B C D
4. I felt rather worried. It was growing darker and there was already so sign of the rescue helicopter
A B C D
5. Everyone was talking but stopped at the moment Mr,Smith arrived
A B C D
6. Peter couldn't understand what had decided because too many people were talking at oonce
A B C D
7. A number of people who attended the fair exceeded our expectations
A B C D
Join two sentences into, use when, while, after, before, as until:
1.It is warm. I go fishing. (when)
2. My father is eating. My mother cooks.( while)
3. I take a bath first. Then I eat. (before)
4 Mr. Quang waits for the farmer. The farmer comes.(until)
5. He will come tomorrow. We will welcom him.(when)
6. You will go the museum. You will see a lot of valuable pictures.(when)