Chọn đáp án phù hợp nhất trong những câu saubởi con cai 25/07/2018
Giúp mình đi, chọn 1 đáp án đúng thôi mà
1. The road cuts across the park. It goes ____ it.
2. Where is my notebook? - _______ mine.
3. Why do we stop at a square? - ______ have a rest.
A. so to
B. In order
C. In order to
D. In order that
Câu trả lời (2)
The road cuts across the park. It goar round it.
Where is my notebook?- Under mine
Why dowe stop at a square?- In order to have a restbởi Hong Van 25/07/2018Like (0) Báo cáo sai phạm
Nếu bạn hỏi, bạn chỉ thu về một câu trả lời.
Nhưng khi bạn suy nghĩ trả lời, bạn sẽ thu về gấp bội!
Video HD đặt và trả lời câu hỏi - Tích lũy điểm thưởng
Các câu hỏi có liên quan
Bài này khó quá, ai giúp em đi. Xin đa tạ
Match the word in column A with it’s synonym in column B.
g. small in height
i. make angry
Mình đang cần người hỗ trợ bài tập chia động từ, có ai không giúp mình đi
Each of us __________ (have) a different character.
I would like _________ (make) a big cake for my father.
The sea __________ (cover) two-third of the world.
Vegetarians __________ (not eat) meat or fish.
Oranges __________ (be) rich in vitamin C.
When I am tired, I enjoy __________ (listen) to music.
The river Amazon __________ (flow) into the Atlantic Ocean.
We don’t have enough money __________ (go) by taxi.
Water __________(boil) at 100 o C.
The sun _________(rise) in the east.
Mọi người ơi, cấu trúc enough làm sao ạ, giúp e làm bài tập này với.
Combine the following sentences into one sentence, using (not) + adj + enough.
1. He wasn’t very experienced. He couldn’t do the job.
2. She can’t ride a motorbike because she is too young.
3. The boy is too young. He doesn’t understand it.
4. You can’t put this book in your pocket because it is too big.
5. The weather isn’t very warm. We can’t go swimming.
6. I am very lucky because I have many good friends.
7. This exercise is too difficult for me to do.
Vì em hơi yếu mấy bài dạng điền từ, có anh chị nào xem qua giúp em đi.
Read the passage then choose the best answer to complete the passage.
Last year (1) _______ on a home stay to the United States. I lived (2) _______ the Johnsons in California. When I (3) _______ there, I went to school with my American sister, Julie. At first, speaking English (4) _______ day was hard. I was homesick. But then I started to enjoy my home stay. English was (5) _______. School (6) _______ fun. I liked (7) _______ with the Johnsons. During spring vacation, we went (8) _______ a camping trip. Now I am back home with my parents. I often write (9) _______ my American family and they write to me. Next year the Johnsons are (10) _______ to visit me.
1. A. go B. went C. gone D. will go
2. A. for B. at C. with D. by
3. A. was B. be C. will be D. were
4. A. every B. each C. a D. the
5. A. hard B. harder C. more easy D. easier
6. A. am B. was C. were D. will be
7. A. live B. will live C. living D. None is correct
8. A. on B. at C. of D. near
9. A. to B. for C. with D. by
10. A. go B. going C. goes D. gone
Có một số từ gợi ý đã cho anh chị nào rảnh không chỉ e làm bài điền vào đoạn văn này nhé
according at contact for has
tall see wear light with
The police are looking (1) _______ a tall, teenager boy (2) _______ blue eyes in connection with a robbery yesterday (3) _______ Dayton’s Jewelry store. (4) _______ to the witness, robber is about six feet two inches (5) _______. He’s very thin and his skin is of very (6) _______ color. He (7) ______ dark straight hair. He has broad shoulders and a dimple in his check. He was last seen to (8) _______ a brown jacket and black pants. If you (9) ______ anyone fitting this description, (10) _______ the police department immediately.
Em cần một số từ vựng cho những câu này, mọi người giải quyết cho e nhé
Supply the correct form of the words in brackets.
- People in my country are very warm and __________. (FRIEND)
- An __________ is a child whose parents are dead. (ORPHANAGE)
- L.A Hill is a ___________ writer. (HUMOR)
- I’m ___________ sorry for the delay. (EXTREME)
- She looks more __________ than her sister. (BEAUTY)
- I am ___________ enough to have a lot of friends. (LUCK)
- They enjoy the ___________ summer evenings in the countryside (PEACE)
- Those cats look ___________ (LOVE)
- It was ___________ of him to offer to pay for us both. (GENEROUSITY)
- Role-play is __________ in developing communication skills. (HELP)
Em đang cần đáp án bài này có ai rảnh xem cho e nhé! Chỉ cần đưa ra T hay F thôi ko cần sửa gì đâu.
Read the passage carefully and check True (T) or False (F).
Being there through the hard times to cheer you up, and put a smile on you. Taking some risks to have such fun and to forget about the miserable problems.
Phone you when you are lying in bed sick. Sending you cards filled with get well wishes. Telling jokes, make you laugh till your stomach hurts. No matter how distance they are from each other.
Knowing never to let anything or anyone come between them. To apologize at every mistake and to forgive their faults. Friendship is a strong power, an unbreakable chain linked together with secrets and trust. A good friend can always be a good teacher to us.
1. A friend will take away smiles from you and get you in troubles.
2. A good friend cares for you when you are sick.
3. You can share secrets with a good friend.
4. A good friend can be a good teacher to you.
Các anh chị hỗ trợ em làm bài tập này với, liên quan đến so sánh tính từ
Read the situations and complete the sentences. Use the comparative form ﴾er or more﴿ with give adjective
1. Andrew hasn't many friends.Clare has lots of friends ﴾popurlar﴿
2.The film lasts two and a half hours, but videotape is only two hours long ﴾long﴿
->The film .......................................
3. It takes four hours to go by car and five hours to go by train﴾slow﴿
->Going by train ......................................
4. laura's room has a lot of pictures and flowers. Mark's room doesn't have any pictures ﴾interesting﴿
->Laura's room .............................................
5. Daneil can lift 90 kilos, but Matthew can lift 120 kilos ﴾strong﴿
Ex1: Tìm lỗi sai và chữa lại cho đúng
37. When you will come to Dalat next summer, I will take you round the city.
A B C D
38. She said that she will be in Paris on Monday.
A B C D
39. He wrote his diary in code so that his wife won’t be able to read it.
A B C D
Ex2: Chia dạng đúng của câu trong ngoặc
40. Mother: Your face is dirty. Child: All right, I _______ ( wash) it.
41. I’ve hired a type writer and I ________ (learn) to type.
42. I________ (work) for Mr. Pitt next week as his own secretary will be away.
43. Do you think that you ______________(pass) your exams in June.
44. At this time tomorrow we ______ (fly) over the Atlantic.
45. By the time I go to bed tonight, I____________( finish) my work for the day.
46. A: I don’t feel well enough to go to the station to meet him.
B: I ____________(meet) him for you. But how _________(recognize) him?
A: He’s small and fair, and he ________ (wear) a black and white school cap.
47. He ____________ (live) in this city for exactly two years by next Monday.
48. I’m turning this cupboard into a darkroom. I_______ (develop) my own films.
we should keep the room tidy.=> The room...