Read the following passage and choose the item (a, b, c, or d) that best answers each of the questions about it.
Once upon a time, there is a girl called Little Red Riding Hood, because of the red hood she always wears. The girl walks through the woods to give her grandmother some food. A wolf wants to eat the girl but is afraid to do so in public (sometimes there are woodcutters watching). So, he suggests the girl to pick some flowers, which she does. After that, he goes to the grandmother’s house. He eats the grandmother, and waits for the girl, disguised as the grandmother. When the girl arrives, he eats her too. A woodcutter, however, comes to the house and cuts the wolf open. Little Red Riding Hood and her grandmother come out unharmed.Câu hỏi:
Why is the girl called Little Red Riding Hood?
- A. Because she likes red.
- B. Because she always wears a red hood.
- C. Because she is little.
- D. No information
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: BRANDOM
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Why is the girl called Little Red Riding Hood?
- What does the phrase in public” in line 4 mean?
- What does the word he” in line 5 refer to?
- Little Red Riding Hood ______ .
- Which of the following is not true?