I phoned Lynn but she was out.
- A. go on holiday
- B. not at home or not in the place where somebody works
- C. travel abroad
- D. not on the phone
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: BADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- _____ is a religious song that people sing at Christmas.
- _____ is a saint regarded as protecting a particular person or place.
- I phoned Lynn but she was out.
- Ten countries participated in = _______ the discussions.
- It is a custom = ______ to give presents at Christmas.
- _____ is a person whose job is to put in and repair pipes and baths.