How could you be so cruel with someone who never did you any harm?
- A. could
- B. so
- C. with
- D. this
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: C
Đáp án C
with ---> to
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Mark__________ long hair when he was a teenager.
- Many people wear new clothes__________ Easter too.
- I ___________ gardening, but I don’t have time for it now.
- Look! Nam is playing very well. He ____________
- He spends most of his time___________ charity work.
- We’ll organize a party ____________ May 27th.
- I had a great time. I really enjoyed ____________
- In Britain, people drive ________the left____________ the street.
- She isn’t used to ___________part in social activities.
- Who ____________ the telephone?
- Your son isn’t tall ____________ to be a good basketball player.
- You must put all dangerous objects out of children’s ___________.
- Nam must___________ his mother do the housework.
- Would you like____________ to the theatre tonight?
- Nam enjoys____________ soccer after school.
- Late at Christmas Eve, Santa comes down the chimney and puts presents under the tree.
- My sister uses to play tennis a lot but she doesn’t play very often now.
- How could you be so cruel with someone who never did you any harm?
- Mozart start composing at the age of five and wrote more than 600 pieces of music.
- I used to live on the farm when I am a small boy.
- Why is the girl called Little Red Riding Hood?
- What does the phrase “in public” in line 4 mean?
- What does the word “He” in line 5 refer to?
- Little Red Riding Hood ____________ .
- Which of the following is not true?