Choose the word or phrase - a, b, c, or d - that best completes the sentence or substitutes for the underlined word or phrase.Câu hỏi:
______ is someone who takes part in sports competitions.
- A. Judge
- B. Sportman
- C. Athletic
- D. Sponsor
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: CADSENSE
Mã câu hỏi: 10585
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- ______ is someone who takes part in sports competitions.
- They quickly read the questions and tried to find out = _______ the answers.
- A string of defeats has failed to break the teams ______.
- There is now intense ______ between schools to attract students.
- Such questions provide a useful means of ______ students interest.
- All students can take part in the annual = _______ English-speaking Competition.
- He______ his poem in front of the whole school.
- Hes been teaching music for years, but he hasnt any _______.
- I am pleased to _______ the winner of the final competition. Its Group B.
- For work to flow _______, proper preparations must be made.