Bài học Speak Unit 3 Lớp 8 - At home hướng dẫn các em nói và mô tả về vị trí của các đồ vật trong gia đình.
Hãy đăng ký kênh Youtube HOC247 TV để theo dõi Video mới
Tóm tắt bài
1. Unit 3 Lớp 8 Speak Task 1
Look at the picture. Work with a partner. Talk about the position of each item. (Hãy nhìn tranh. Hãy cùng bạn em nói về vị trí của mỗi đồ vật.)
Guide to answer
- The table is in the middle of the kitchen.
- The flowers are on the table.
- The plate is on the table near the flowers.
- The clock is on the wall above the refrigerator.
- The cupboard is on the wall above the counter.
- The are some knives on the wall under the cupboard.
- The rice cooker is on the counter near the dish rack.
- The bowl of fruit is on the counter next to the disk rack.
- The calendar is on the wall above the sink.
- The sink is next to the stove.
- The saucepans and the frying pan are above the stove and the sink.
2. Unit 3 Lớp 8 Speak Task 2
Mrs. Vui bought new furniture for her living-room, but she cannot decide where to put it. Work with a partner and arrange the furniture. You must reach an agreement. (Bà Vui mua đồ gỗ mới cho phòng khách nhà bà nhưng bà không biết nên đặt chúng ở đâu. Em hãy cùng bạn em sắp xếp những đồ gỗ này. Các em phải thống nhất ý kiến với nhau.)
rug armchair cushions coffee table
picture stereo TV clock
lamp couch shelf magazines
Guide to answer
A: Let's put the couch against the wall.
B: OK. I think we ought to put the armchair opposite the couch.
A: OK. And think we ought to put the coffee table in front of the armchair and the couch. How about the rug?
B: I think we ought to put it on the floor under the coffee table.
A: Good idea! Let's hang the picture on the wall above the couch.
B: OK. And I think we ought to put the lamp in the corner next to the couch.
A: How about the shelves?
B: I think the shelves ought to be on the wall opposite the couch.
A: Great! And I think the TV and the stereo should be on the opposite wall across from the shelves.
B: Let's hang the clock on the wall to left of the picture.
A: I think we should hang it on the wall above the shelves.
B: OK. Let's put the telephone on one of the shelves. How about the cushions?
A: I think we should put them on the couch.
B: Let's put the magazines on the coffee table.
3. Hỏi đáp Speak Unit 3 Lớp 8
Trên đây là nội dung bài học Speak Unit 3 Tiếng Anh 8 hướng dẫn các em mô tả vị trí đồ vật, trong quá trình học bài và thực hành có điểm nào chưa hiểu các em có thể đặt câu hỏi trong mục Hỏi đáp để được sự hỗ trợ từ cộng động HỌC247. Chúc các em học tốt!
It was an interesting film.
What...............Theo dõi (0)
Chọn đáp án chỗ mỗi câu dưới đây
1. Why is he looking at his grandma?
A. Because he likes swimming.
B. Because he is painting a picture of hers.
2. Why does Mark enjoy reading about science?
A. Because he wants to become a scientist.
B. Because he is talkative.
3. Why are the leaves falling down?
A. Because it is a beautiful sunny day.
B. Because autumn is coming.
4. Why is it an ideal restaurant for our party?
A. Because the food here is good and cheap.
B. Because he loves riding his bike.
5. Why can’t he lift that box?
A. Because he is kind.
B. Because he has an acute back pain.
6. Why didn’t they go to the cinema?
A. Because they were not busy.
B. Because they didn’t have enough money to buy tickets.
7. Why can’t she eat sweets?
A. Because she has a headache.
B. Because she has a toothache.
8. Why doesn’t he discuss his problem with his father?
A. Because he thinks he can solve it himself.
B. Because he is looking for his key.
9. Why didn’t they come to Joe’s 10-year wedding anniversary?
A. Because Joe didn’t invite them.
B. Because they are Joe’s best friends.
10.Why does he feel stressed?
A. Because he is relaxing.
B. Because he can’t finish his work on schedule.Theo dõi (0)
-- Mod Tiếng Anh 8 HỌC247