Mời các em đến với bài tập trắc nghiệm Read Unit 1 Lớp 8 để thử sức với khả năng viết câu của mình với những từ gợi ý sẵn. Chúc các em thực hành tốt!
Câu hỏi trắc nghiệm (5 câu):
Câu 1: Put the words or phrases in correct order to make sentences.
- A. Jane isn’t enough old to stay at home alone.
- B. Jane isn’t old enough stay to at home alone.
- C. Jane isn’t old enough to stay at home alone.
- D. Jane isn’t at home alone to stay enough old.
- A. What you are going to do next weekend?
- B. What are you going to do next weekend?
- C. What are you next weekend going to do?
- D. What next weekend are you going to do?
- A. She has long straight black hair.
- B. She has black straight long hair.
- C. She has long black straight hair.
- D. She has straight long black hair.
- A. The sun sets in the east and rises in the west.
- B. In the east the sun sets and rises in the west.
- C. In the west the sun rises and sets in the east.
- D. The sun rises in the east and sets in the west.
- A. We have money that didn’t enough to buy car.
- B. We didn’t have money enough to buy that car.
- C. We didn’t have enough money to buy that car.
- D. That car to buy we didn’t have money enough.