có những từ nào để hỏiGửi câu trả lời Hủy
I want to know about you ! Can you tell about yourseft ? ( Name , age , hobby , family ,...... and more )
- Wirte in English
- It is a relaxing categories , so , be relaxed
- If I " like " you , I will " like " you :3Gửi câu trả lời Hủy
how many people are there in the world ?Gửi câu trả lời Hủy
Các bn ơi What nghĩa là cái gì?Gửi câu trả lời Hủy
Hello. Everybody. My name is Linh. I'm new. Nice to meet you.Gửi câu trả lời Hủy
Combine the following simple sentences to make concise compound/ complex or compound-complex sentences without changing their meaning. Use the following ways:
- Using FANBOYS (coordinators): for, and, nor, but, or, yet, since
- Using the following subordinators: whenever, since, as, as if, because, so that, although, whereas
- Using the following conjunctive adverbs: however, furthermore, also, otherwise, therefore, consequently
- Using relative clauses (adjective clauses)
- You can omit any redundant words, but you cannot add any words except for the pronouns, the coordinators, subordinators, the conjunctive adverbs listed above.
- You should pay attention to punctuation marks.
Julia Robert was engaged to Keifer Sutherland in 1991. She changed her mind and canceled everything three days before the wedding.
The article was about assisted suicide. The article upset many people. Several states allowed assisted suicide under medical supervision.
Camcorders are dropping in price by 10 percent. Many parents use them to record family events.
On the streets of Miami, many different languages can be heard. The same is true in New York. In San Diego, we can also hear many different languages spoken on the streets.
Music soothes our soul. It puts us in good mood. We all love music.
Companies conduct market research to discover trends among customers. Customers' tastes change rapidly.
Mark made a list of what he needed. He double-checked it. He would not forget anything.
Millions of Russian men were away in the military during World War II. Russian women filled their places at work. World War II started in 1939.
Puerto Rico attracts thousands of visitors. It has sunny weather. It also has beautiful beaches.
Diana Spencer was born into a wealthy and upper class English family. She was educated in private schools. She was the first wife of Charles-Prince of Wales.Gửi câu trả lời Hủy
Mr. Hu's new office was small but..........
comfortTheo dõi (0) 34 Trả lờiGửi câu trả lời Hủy
Xin mọi người giúp đỡ.
câu "my father watching the match loudly cheered", từ watching sao lại là tính từ?
từ landing scene , từ landing là tính từ hay gerund ?
MOng các bạn chỉ giúp.Theo dõi (0) 8 Trả lờiGửi câu trả lời Hủy
Trong bài hát Howling mình có 3 câu em chưa hiểu rõ nghĩa, giúp em với ạ!
- The higher the wall, the more the desire. In our open hearts is a messiah.
- Wanna keep hold of the changing times
- The higher the wall, the bigger the hopes. The swelling brings on more pain to cope.Theo dõi (1) 8 Trả lờiGửi câu trả lời Hủy
Is it hard to find a good jod in Vietnam?Gửi câu trả lời Hủy
In your country, is adult education seen as normal or something new?Theo dõi (0) 5 Trả lờiGửi câu trả lời Hủy
In your coutry, is adult education seen as normal or something new?Gửi câu trả lời Hủy