Mời các em tham gia làm bài tập trắc nghiệm Write Unit 2 tiếng Anh để rèn luyện kỹ năng viết đúng ngữ pháp.
Câu hỏi trắc nghiệm (5 câu):
Choose the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first.
- A. Peter is not young to see the horror film.
- B. Peter is not old enough to see the horror film.
- C. Peter is not too old to see the horror film.
- D. Peter is old enough to see the horror film.
- A. Don’t forget to turn off the light before going out.
- B. Don’t remember to turn on the light before going out.
- C. Don’t remember to switch on the light before going out.
- D. All are incorrect.
- A. She is long and black hair.
- B. She has a long black hair.
- C. She has a long and black hair.
- D. She has long black hair.
- A. Alexander G. Bell had a telephone to invented.
- B. Alexander G. Bell has had an invention about telephone.
- C. Alexander G. Bell was invented the telephone
- D. Alexander G. Bell was a telephone inventor.
- A. Nien is older than Hoa.
- B. Nien is not younger than Hoa.
- C. Nien is younger than Hoa.
- D. Nien and Hoa are old.