Danh sách hỏi đáp (11 câu):
andrew is keen on collecting sramps
-> andrew likesTheo dõi (0) 8 Trả lờiGửi câu trả lời Hủy
Combine each of the following pairs of sentences in to one sentence: He is tall .He can play volleyball -> He is.........
bởi truc lam 03/06/2019
Combine each of the following pairs of sentences in to one sentence.Using (not ) adjective + enough + to- infinitive
1.He is tall .He can play volleyball
-> He is.........
2.My sister is old.She can drive a car
-> my sister is.......
3.The radio isn't small .You can't put it in your pocket.
-> The radio isn't ......
4.This coat isn't warm.I don't wear it in winter
-> This coat isn't........Theo dõi (0) 2 Trả lờiGửi câu trả lời Hủy
1. I don't know why this class is always so dirty. It (clean) every morning.
2. The murder suspect told the police a complicated alibi but it (believe) by them and he was charged with the murder.
3. "Whose is that computer in the corner of the office?" "I don't know - it (never use) by anyone."
4. When foreign films are dubbed into English, usually a lot of the original meaning (lose) in the translation.
5. Humans (think) to have originated in the east of Africa.
6. If my car (damage) by you, you will pay for the repairs.
7. Glenn Miller (kill) in an aircrash in England in the 1940s.
8. When I am older, I (know) as a famous scientist.
9. The films of Charlie Chaplin (love) all over the world.
10. The new factory will open next July and the company says that over 250 employees (need) initially.
11. Did you hear that Jane (promote) to a management position at work! What great news.
12. (pay) for a job you enjoy doing must be the definition of a happy life!Gửi câu trả lời Hủy
1 i don't feel like .. out for a walk(going, to go, go, to be going)Gửi câu trả lời Hủy
giúp mk nha
1 How many close friends do you have
2 Do they have the same or different character
3 How old are they
4 Are they the same class
5 What does your house look like
6 How many rooms does it have
7 Do you have any own room
8 What things are there your rooms
9 What did you use to do last year
10 What subject do you like best ? Why
11 What subject do you need to improve
12 How do you improve it
13 How many hours do you do your homework
14 Who helps you with your homework
15 Do you like sports
16 Which sports do you like
17 What facilities are there in your neighborhood
18 What things do you like best ? Why19 Do you live in country or city
20 Do you prefer city or country ?Why
Giúp mk vs mai thi rồi ạGửi câu trả lời Hủy
bởi Thùy Trang 30/09/2019
Mother said, " I think it won't rain tomorrow ".
\(\rightarrow\)Gửi câu trả lời Hủy
Write a short paragraph in English about changing rural life the most impressive change is in education?
bởi Lê Minh 30/09/2019
write a short paragraph in English about changing rural life
tra loi nhanh giup mk nhaGửi câu trả lời Hủy
bởi Mai Trang 30/09/2019
II/Choose the word that is a different kind of food to the others.(why)
1/A.apple B.banana C.egg D.grap
2/A.carrot B.onion C.potato D.orange
3/A.bean B.pork C.beef D.chicken
4/A.pear B.melon C.peach D.salad
5/A.yoghurt B.tea C.butter D.cheeseGửi câu trả lời Hủy
Complete the second sentences so that it has a sililar meaning to the first I intend to come over to pick you up?
bởi Phan Thị Trinh 07/10/2019
I. Complete the second sentences so that it has a sililar meaning to the first.
1. I intend to come over to pick you up.
2. It takes Minh two hours to do his home work every day.
3. This coat isn't warm. I don't wear it in winter(dùng'' enough'')
II. Put the verbs in brackets into the correct form or tense
1. Nga and Hoa ..............(see) a movie tonight
2. Alexander Graham bell......................(introduce) the telephone in 1876
3. Last year, I spent 2 weeks (do)....................volunteer work.
4. It is dangerous (ride)................... a motorbike so fast
5. I hope my brother (send)...............me a letter soon
6. They are clever enough (do)............... these exercisesGửi câu trả lời Hủy
Find and correct the mistake she threw the bag of potato chips to Jame and he catches it with one hand?
bởi Tuấn Huy 21/10/2019
Các bạn ơi chỉ giúp mình với nhé, tìm lỗi sai trong các câu sau đây:
She threw the bag of (A) potato chips to (B) Jame and he catches (C) it with (D) one hand
Old Mr.MacGill had (A) thick red hair when he is (B) young but now he is (C) completely bald (D)
Các bạn giải thích và sửa lại từ giùm mình luôn nhé, vì mình dở môn này lắm! Cảm ơn các bạn !Gửi câu trả lời Hủy
Trong những từ dưới đây, từ nào thích hợp để điền vào chỗ trống
1. What...... the gift? It is a book. (are/ is / were)
2. It is...... picture book . (English / the English / an English)
3. Great! What does your friend look.....? ( like / likes/ likely)Theo dõi (0) 5 Trả lờiGửi câu trả lời Hủy