He owed his success not to privilege but to self-education and a driving desire for _______.
- A. achieve
- B. achiever
- C. achievement
- D. achievable
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: C
Mã câu hỏi: 6754
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- He has been very interested in doing research on _______ since he was at high school.
- Are you sure that boys are more _______ than girls?
- You are old enough to take _______ for what you have done.
- The United Nations Secretary-General has often spoken of the need for individual _______ and human rights in his speeches.
- The more _______ and positive you look, the better you will feel.
- My parents will have celebrated 30 years of _______ by next week.
- Many Vietnamese people ______ their lives for the revolutionary cause of the nation.
- They had a ______ candlelit dinner last night and she accepted his proposal of marriage.
- As an _______, Mr. Pike is very worried about the increasing of juvenile delinquency.
- In England, primary education is provided by state schools run by the government and by _______ fee-paying schools.
- There is a wide range of _______ in the education system of the USA.
- He did not do well at school and left with few _______ qualifications.
- The Minister of the Education and Training Department appeared on TV last night to _______ his new policy.
- He owed his success not to privilege but to self-education and a driving desire for _______.
- To Vietnamese students, the _______ examination to university is very difficult.