He owed his success not to privilege but to self-education and a driving desire for _______.
- A. achieve
- B. achiever
- C. achievement
- D. achievable
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: C
Mã câu hỏi: 6754
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- He has been very interested in doing research on _______ since he was at high school.
- Are you sure that boys are more _______ than girls?
- You are old enough to take _______ for what you have done.
- The United Nations Secretary-General has often spoken of the need for individual _______ and human rights in his speeches.
- The more _______ and positive you look, the better you will feel.
- My parents will have celebrated 30 years of _______ by next week.
- Many Vietnamese people ______ their lives for the revolutionary cause of the nation.
- They had a ______ candlelit dinner last night and she accepted his proposal of marriage.
- As an _______, Mr. Pike is very worried about the increasing of juvenile delinquency.
- In England, primary education is provided by state schools run by the government and by _______ fee-paying schools.
- There is a wide range of _______ in the education system of the USA.
- He did not do well at school and left with few _______ qualifications.
- The Minister of the Education and Training Department appeared on TV last night to _______ his new policy.
- He owed his success not to privilege but to self-education and a driving desire for _______.
- To Vietnamese students, the _______ examination to university is very difficult.