HỌC247 giới thiệu đến các em bài tập trắc nghiệm Read Unit 3 tiếng Anh lớp 8, hi vọng những bài tập này giúp các em củng cố kiến thức đọc hiểu của mình. Chúc các em thực hành hiệu quả!
Câu hỏi trắc nghiệm (11 câu):
Choose the word (a, b, c, or d) that best fits each of the blank spaces.
We don’t live (1)______ a house or a flat. We live on houseboat. The boat (2) _____ small, but it’s quite big inside. Apart from the bathroom, it has only one room, so we (3) _____ do everything there_ eat, cook, sleep and watch TV. We usually keep our houseboat at Little Venice (4)______ London. We’re almost in the center of the city there. That’s great for clubs, pubs, the theatre, and so on. But the (5) _____ thing about a houseboat is that you can move and take your home (6) ______ you.
- A. in
- B. on
- C. at
- D. inside
- A. is
- B. was
- C. looks
- D. looked
- A. should
- B. have to
- C. could
- D. need
- A. at
- B. on
- C. of
- D. in
- A. best
- B. most
- C. worse
- D. fastest
- A. for
- B. to
- C. with
- D. of
Read the following passage and choose the item (a, b, c, or d) that best answers each of the questions about it.
This large flat is on the top floor of a five-story modern block of flats in a quiet part of the country. There are two schools, a restaurant, and several shops nearby. Wetton Station is only a few hundred meters away. The flat has got a large living-room, a dining-room, a modern kitchen, a large bedroom and two small bedrooms. There is a bathroom with shower, sink and toilet. The flat has also got a small storeroom, and there is a large verandah. The price is £44,590, including carpets.
- A. third
- B. second
- C. fifth
- D. sixth
- A. 6
- B. 7
- C. 8
- D. 9
- A. Yes. There are two railway stations near the flat.
- B. Yes. There is a railway station near the flat.
- C. No. There isn’t any railway station near the flat.
- D. No information
- A. He tries to buy a large flat.
- B. He tries to rent a large flat.
- C. He tries to find a large flat.
- D. He tries to sell a large flat.
Which of the following is not true?
- A. There are two schools near the flat.
- B. The modern block of flats has five floors.
- C. The flat is beautiful but the neighborhood is noisy.
- D. The flat has a large verandah.