HỌC247 gửi đến các em đề kiểm tra 45 phút lần 2 trong chương trình Tiếng Anh lớp 12 học kì 2. Hy vọng với đề kiểm tra này các em có thể tổng hợp kiến thức đã học trong các bài học 12, 13, 14 để có được nền tảng tốt nhất trong quá trình học và kiểm tra.
THE FOURTH 45 MINUTE ENGLISH TEST
SUBJECT: ENGLISH 12
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.
1. A. person B. brother C. signal D. appeal
2. A. example B. consider C. several D. attention
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
3. A. drill B. kind C. nice D. mind
4. A. engaged B. phoned C. enabled D. intended
5. A. nicest B. largest C. smallest D. best
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
6. Two neighbors Joan and Mary are talking about Joan’s children.
- Mary: “Your kids are so clever.” - Joan: “____________”
A. Aren’t you? B. I’m sorry to hear that
C. No problem. D. Do you think so? Thanks.
7. Mary is talking to her brother about his favorite color.
- Mary: “Why do you like red color?” - Mary’s brother: “____________”
A. You make me feel more confident B. It’s color of love and passion.
C. You didn’t do anything for me. D. It’s a good idea, thank you.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
8. My brother has won the lottery and used the money to set ________ his own company.
A. off B. up C. out D. back
9. Finding a job in this time of economic crisis is becoming ________ .
A. more and more difficult B. more difficult than C. as more difficult than D. more than difficult 10. Vietnam has a lot of ________ players who won many gold medals in The 22nd SEA Games.
A. outstanding B. outstretching C. outlying D. outgoing
11. The national flag was ___ when the winner’s name was announced
A. raised B. risen C. lifted D. set
12. The ______ blew his whistle, and the game was over.
A. captain B. referee C. player D. defensive player
13. There was a hold-up on the road because a bridge had been _______away by the flood.
A. washed B. flowed C. blown D. destroyed
14. Almost everyone has heard the most famous Olympic saying: “Stronger, Higher, ________”.
A. Fast B. Fastening C. Faster D. Fasten
15. It gets _______ to understand what the professor has explained
A. the more difficult B. more difficult than C. difficult more and more D. more and more difficult
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks from 36 to 40.
UNICEF was created in 1946 to help bring food and medicine to children who suffered during World War II in Europe. It began as a temporary agency, but became a permanent part of the United Nations (32) ______ 1953 due to the need for its services around the world. UNICEF's primary concern is to help governments of developing countries improve the quality of life for almost one billion children. UNICEF's main office is in the United Nations offices in New York City, but it also has (33) ______ than 40 offices and 100 programs (34) _____. In 1965, UNICEF won the Nobel Peace Prize for its work helping children and building brighter future.
UNICEF works with governments to provide three kinds of services. First, UNICEF plans and develops programs in developing countries. These programs serve the community (35)_______ providing health care, information about nutrition, basic education, and safe water and sanitation. Then UNICEF trains people to work in these programs. UNICEF also provides supplies and equipment that enable the programs to work.
32. A. in B. at C. on D. from
33. A. most B. the most C. more D. better
34. A. in world B. worldwide C. on world D. worldly
35. A. for B. with C. about D. by
Trên đây là trích dẫn nội dung trắc nghiệm Kiểm tra 45 phút Tiếng Anh lớp 12 lần 2 HK2. Để xem đầy đủ nội dung các em vui lòng chọn Xem online hoặc Tải về.
Trong quá trình học bài và thực hành trắc nghiệm có điểm nào chưa hiểu các em có thể đăng nhập website học247.net và đặt câu hỏi trong mục Hỏi đáp để được sự hỗ trợ từ cộng đồng HỌC247. Chúc các em học tập tốt và thực hành hiệu quả!