Danh sách hỏi đáp (4 câu):
bởi bach hao 13/12/2018
There is a clown at the party.he has a .... smile
the cheetah is the .... animal in the world
the nile is the ..... rever in the worldTheo dõi (0) 5 Trả lờiGửi câu trả lời Hủy
bởi thi trang 21/10/2018
Khang swims better than Phuc --> Phuc is ...........Theo dõi (0) 14 Trả lờiGửi câu trả lời Hủy
bởi Lê Chí Thiện 30/07/2018
Đọc đoạn văn và điền vào chỗ trống từ vựng thích hợp để hoàn thành nó
ON THE TOPIC OF CUTTING TREES, NOT EVERYONE IS IN AGREEMENT
There seem to be difrent view on this topic, and these depend on a number of factors. for(1)..........., people who ẹnjoy walking in the forests would like to prevent people (2)........ cutting down trees. Also, we need trees for our oxygen and (3)............ to conservationnists, if we continue to cut them down, we wll certainly destroy our planet.
On the other hand, people who (4)........ a living out of timber think they have a right to cut down trees. I think this is fine provided that they (5).............new trees to replace the one they cut down. Unfortunately,a lot of illegal logging also takes place and these (6).........not replaced. As far as i am concerned,the best approach would be to manage our forests more carefully so that we only cut down trees when its helps other trees survive and remain healthy, or aspart of a replanting program.Theo dõi (0) 2 Trả lờiGửi câu trả lời Hủy
1. Where ___________you (live)____________?
I (live)______________in Hai Duong town.
2. What _______________he (do) ______________now?
He (water)_________________flowers in the garden.
3. What _______________she (do)_____________?
She (be)______________a teacher.
4. Where _________________you (be) from?
5. At the moment, my sisters (play) ____________ volleyball and my brother (play) ______________soccer.
6. It is 9.00; my family (watch)___________________TV.
7. In the summer, I usually (go) ______________ to the park with my friends, and in the spring, we (have) ___________Tet Holiday; I (be) ________ happy because I always (visit) ______________ my granparents.
8. ____________your father (go)_____________to work by bus?
9. How ___________your sister (go)___________to school?
10. What time _____________they (get up)_________________?
11. What ____________they (do)________________in the winter?
12. Today, we (have)______________English class.
13. Her favourite subject (be)__________________English.
14. Now, my brother (like)_________________eating bananas.
15. Look! Aman (call)_________________you.
16. Keep silent ! I (listen)____________________to the radio.
17. ______________ you (play)_________________badminton now?
18. Everyday, my father (get up)_________________ at 5.00 a.m, but today, he (get up) __________________ at 6.00 am.
19. Every morning , I (watch)_________________tv at 10.00, but today I (Listen) ________________ to music at 10.00.
20. Everyday , I (go) __________to school by bike but today I go to school by motorbike.
21. Every morning, my father (have) ______________a cup of coffe but today he (drink)____________milk.
22. At the moment, I(read)_______________a book and my brother (watch)_______ TV.
23. Hoa (live)________________in Hanoi, and Ha (live)________________in HCM City.
24. Hung and his friend (play)_______________badminton.
25. They usually (get up)___________________at 6.oo in the morning.
26. Ha never (go)______________fishing in the winter but she always (do)_____________ it in the summer.
27. My teacher (tell)__________________Hoa about Math.
28. There (be)____________________ animals in the circus.
29. _______________he (watch)______________TV at 7.00 every morning?
30. What _____________she (do) _________________at 7.00 am?
31. How old _________she (be)?
32. How ___________she (be)?
33. My children (Go)________________to school by bike.
34. We (go)_______________to supermarket to buy some food.
35. Mr. Hien (go)________________on business to Hanoi every month.
36. Ha (like)______________coffee very much, but I (not like)______________it.
37. She (like)________________Tea, but she (not like)____________________coffee.
38. I (love)_______________ cats, but I (not love)__________________dogs.
39. Everyday ,I (go)______________to school on foot, but today I (go)________________to school by bike.
40. Who you _________________(wait) for Nam?
- No, I _______________________(wait) for Mr. Hai.
41. My sister (get)______________ dressed and (brush)_______________her teeth herself at 6.30 everyday.
42. Mrs. Smith (not live)____________in downtown. She (rent)___________in an appartment in the suburb.
43. How _________your children (go)_________________to school everyday?
44. It's 9 o'clock in the morning. Lien (be)________in her room. She (listen) _______________to music.
45. We_______________________(play) soccer in the yard now.
46. My father (go)___________ to work by bike. Sometimes he(walk)______________.
47. _________You (live)________near a market? _ It (be)____________noisy?
48. Now I (do)_____________the cooking while Hoa (listen)_______________to music.
49. At the moment, Nam and his friends (go)_______________________shopping at the mall.
50. In the autumn, I rarely (go)______________sailing and (go)__________to school.
51. I (write)_____________________________ a letter to my friend now.
52. At 12 a.m every day, I (have)______________lunch and (go)____________to bed.
53. On Monday, I (have)________________________ math and Art.
54. On Friday, I (have)______________________English.
55. At the moment, I (eat)______________an orange, and My sisters (Play)_______ Tennis.
56. _______they her bags (be)?
- No, they(not be)______________.
57. What time _____________your children (go)____________ to school?
58. He (live)________________in HCM City.
59. What time___________your brother usually (get)___________up?
60. My house (be)_________in the city and it (be)_________small.
61. Every morning , we (have)__________breakfast at 7.00 am.
62. This (be)________a book and there (be)_________pens.
63. Mr. Quang (live)____________in the countryside. He (have)__________a big garden.
64. John (not have)______________Literature lesson on Friday.
65. What time _________you (start)___________your class?
66. ___________you (be) in class 12A3?
67. Mrs. Ha (learn)__________________in Hanoi, but she (not live)__________________ there.
68. My brother (not live)____________________in London; he (live)_______________ in Manchester.
69. Now Mr. Long (design) ____________________his dream house.
70. He (like)_____________APPLES, but he (not like)_____________________bananas.
71. __________________she (like)______________apples?
72. Usually, I (have)_________________lunch at 12.00.
-__________________you (have) ___________________lunch at 11.00?
73. He can (swim)_______________but I can't(swim)_____________________.
74. At the moment, my sister (read)___________________ a comic book.
75. I (like)__________________ice-cream.
76. What ___________________Mr. Ha (like)_______________?
77. Monkeys can (climb)_________________ the tree.
78. Hang (go)__________________to the bookshop now because she (want) ___________to buy some books.
79. We (go) ______________to market and (buy)_________________some fruits.
80. Now, Lan (study)________________English and Lien (listen)______________to music.
81. Everynight , she (have)____________________dinner at 7.00 p.m.
82. Every year, I usually (go)______________________Vietnam.
83. In the summer, I sometimes (go)____________________swimming.
84. Every everning, my mother (like)___________ watching television.
85. Lan (have)_______________breakfast and (go)___________to school at 6.30 a.m.
86. We (not read)___________________after lunch.
87. Tom (be)___________my friend. He (play)______________sports everyday.
88. ______________your students (play)__________soccer every afternoon?
89. He (go)_____________to bed at 11.30 p.m.
90. They (go)___________home and (have)___________lunch.
91. ___________he (play)__________sports?
92. He (teach)_______________English in a big school in town.
93. Everyday she (go)____________to work by bike.
94. We usually (read)_________books, (listen)_________to music or (watch)_______TV.
95. Sometimes, I (play)__________badminton.
96. Ann (like)____________her job very much.
97. ___________your mother (walk)_________to the market?
98. Look! They (run)_________________________together.Theo dõi (0) 6 Trả lờiGửi câu trả lời Hủy