YOMEDIA
NONE

Rewrite the sentences without changing the meaning.

11.I’m sorry I disturbed you. I didn’t know you were busy.→ ………………………………………………………………………………………………

12.It might rain. If it does, everyone can eat inside.→ ………………………………………………………………………………………………

13.We don’t visit you very often because you live so far away.→ ………………………………………………………………………………………………

14.Margaret wasn’t injured in the crash because she was wearing a seat belt.→ ………………………………………………………………………………………………

15.I have to work tomorrow evening, so I can’t meet you.→ ………………………………………………………………………………………………

16.I don’t know anything about plumbing, so I didn’t fix the leak in the sink myself.→ ………………………………………………………………………………………………

17.Is Matthew going to enter the race ? He’ll probably win it.→ ………………………………………………………………………………………………

18.We should have bought that picture five years ago because it would be quite valuable now.→ ………………………………………………………………………………………………

19.I feel better now because you talked to me about my problems last night.→ ………………………………………………………………………………………………

20.Carol didn’t answer the phone because she was studying.→ ………………………………………………………………………………………………

Theo dõi Vi phạm
ADSENSE

Trả lời (1)

• 11.I’m sorry I disturbed you. I didn’t know you were busy.

→ I disturbed you because I didn’t know you were busy.

12.It might rain. If it does, everyone can eat inside.

→ If it rains, everyone can eat inside.

13.We don’t visit you very often because you live so far away.

→ you live so far away so We don’t visit you very often.

14.Margaret wasn’t injured in the crash because she was wearing a seat belt.

→ Margaret was wearing a seat belt so she wasn’t injured in the crash.

15.I have to work tomorrow evening, so I can’t meet you.

→ I can’t meet you. because I have to work tomorrow evening.

16.I don’t know anything about plumbing, so I didn’t fix the leak in the sink myself.

→ Because I don’t know anything about plumbing,I didn’t fix the leak in the sink myself.

17.Is Matthew going to enter the race ? He’ll probably win it.

→ Matthew is going to enter the race because He’ll probably win it.

18.We should have bought that picture five years ago because it would be quite valuable now.

→ that picture would be quite valuable now so We should have bought it five years ago.

19.I feel better now because you talked to me about my problems last night

.→ you talked to me about my problems last night,so I feel better now.

20.Carol didn’t answer the phone because she was studying.

→ carol was studying so she didn’t answer the phone .

bởi Đặng Đức 10/06/2019
    Like (0) Báo cáo sai phạm

Nếu bạn hỏi, bạn chỉ thu về một câu trả lời.
Nhưng khi bạn suy nghĩ trả lời, bạn sẽ thu về gấp bội!

Lưu ý: Các trường hợp cố tình spam câu trả lời hoặc bị báo xấu trên 5 lần sẽ bị khóa tài khoản

Gửi câu trả lời Hủy

NONE

Các câu hỏi mới

AANETWORK

YOMEDIA
AANETWORK
OFF