YOMEDIA
NONE

Jay and Tina talk about their leisure activities.Complete what they say with the correct verbs.

Jay: My computer is very important for me.I'm a student at Manchester University , so i (1).............the internet a lot of my studies and my friends and i (2) ..........a lot of computer games.I don't (3) .........any sports.I(4).........to evening classes twice a week ; it's a course on Computer Skills.On other nights , I(5) .........with friends - we usually (6)........to the cinema.

Tina: I'm an amateur musician , so music is my life! I(7) .......... the radio nearly all day- mainly classical or jazz.When i (8) ......TV , it's always a music channel .I even (9)..........music when i(10) ...........to the gym! I(11) .........the piano and the saxophone .And i (12) ............a lot of live music in my free time.

Theo dõi Vi phạm
ADSENSE

Trả lời (1)

• 1. Jay and Tina talk about their leisure activities.Complete what they say with the correct verbs.

Jay: My computer is very important for me.I'm a student at Manchester University , so i (1).....use........the internet a lot of my studies and my friends and i (2) .....play.....a lot of computer games.I don't (3) .....play....any sports.I(4)....go.....to evening classes twice a week ; it's a course on Computer Skills.On other nights , I(5) .....go out....with friends - we usually (6)....go....to the cinema.

Tina: I'm an amateur musician , so music is my life! I(7) .....listen to..... the radio nearly all day- mainly classical or jazz.When i (8) ...watch...TV , it's always a music channel .I even (9)....listen......music when i(10) .....go......to the gym! I(11) .....play....the piano and the saxophone .And i (12) .......perform/watch.....a lot of live music in my free time.

bởi nguyen tuyen 07/04/2019
    Like (0) Báo cáo sai phạm

Nếu bạn hỏi, bạn chỉ thu về một câu trả lời.
Nhưng khi bạn suy nghĩ trả lời, bạn sẽ thu về gấp bội!

Lưu ý: Các trường hợp cố tình spam câu trả lời hoặc bị báo xấu trên 5 lần sẽ bị khóa tài khoản

Gửi câu trả lời Hủy

NONE

Các câu hỏi mới

ZUNIA9

YOMEDIA
AANETWORK
OFF