1. He doesn't ______ much with his co-workers.bởi thu hằng 05/06/2019
1. He doesn't ______ much with his co-workers.
2. Teacher can't give student ____ (assist)
3. I'd like to know about this _____ cooker (electricity)
4. He _____ in winning the title (succeed)
Câu trả lời (1)
1. He doesn't socialize much with his co-workers.
2. Teacher can't give student assistant
3. I'd like to know about this electrical cooker (electricity)
4. He succeed in winning the titlebởi Nguyễn Thị Kim Cương 05/06/2019Like (0) Báo cáo sai phạm
Nếu bạn hỏi, bạn chỉ thu về một câu trả lời.
Nhưng khi bạn suy nghĩ trả lời, bạn sẽ thu về gấp bội!
Video HD đặt và trả lời câu hỏi - Tích lũy điểm thưởng
Các câu hỏi có liên quan
I. Supply the correct form of the word:
1. I can't stand the............. ( please) smell of bad fish.
2. The scouts also help the ............. ( old) and street children.
3.Will you please give me some ............. ( far) explanation.
4.The circus............. ( perform) by David was very successful.
5. Use public transport or we won't ............. ( minimum) pollution.
6. He's a very well-known film ............. ( produce).
7.He's an ............. ( experience) doctor who just graduated from the medical school last year.
8. Two of the biggest problems facing any society are............. ( employ) and crime.
9.He had been nominated as the most effective ............. ( active) in the town charity program.
10.We think that Mother's day should be celebrated ............. ( nation).
Read the following passage and choose the correct answer to each of the questions that follow.
Write your answer (A, B, C, or D) in the space given on the right.
There was a nasty (1) at Newton crossroads yesterday morning. A. bus overturned, and some of the passengers
were badly (2). Several (3) helped to pull the people out of the (4) and give them (5) until help arrived. Soon the
injured were taken to the nearest hospital by ambulance, but there were so many that the (6) department there
had difficulty in treating them all. Most of the passengers were found to be suffering from severe (7). The bus had
crashed into a brand new car and had completely (8) it, although fortunately there was no one in the car.
Moreover, the new car was fully (9). The police took the names and addresses of as many (10) as possible. It is
believed that the injured passengers have the right to claim compensation.
1. A. event B. accident C. happening D. emergency
2. A. pained B. wounded C. knocked down D. injured
3. A. bystanders B. spectators C. audience D. supporters
4. A. wreckage B. crash C. damage D. accident
5. A. medicine B. cures C. remedy D. first aid
6. A. injury B. ambulance C. casualty D. operating
7. A. surprise B. shock C. worry D. nervousness
8. A. damaged B. knocked C. wrecked D. crashed
9. A. insured B. guaranteed C. protected D. purchased
10. A. suspects B. witnesses C. viewers D. judges
I. Rewrite the sentences in the passive form
1. they publish the newspaper in saigon.
2. my mother gives me a present on my birthday.
3. she makes the cake for her son.
4. Who writes this poem?
5. Do you draw this picture?
6. they teach English in primary school.
7. many people learn chinese taday.
8. Nam translates the passage into Vietnames.
9. Did Mr John teach that course?
10. Did you do the exercise yourself?
11. Someone told you to be there at ten
12. Did he buy the bicysle?
13. have they drawn the picture?
14. Has someone made the mistake?
15. Will you make me a kite?
16. Will you invite her to your birthday party?
1Would you mind.....me some paper from the desk
2my mother....me a gift on my birthing next week
3milk bottles can be.......after being cleaned
4It is difficult......all these things
5Farmers use vegetable matter anh animal dung to make......
A.waste B.paper C.garbage D.compost
6 A new stadium......next year
A.will build B.will be building C.will be built D.will be build
7.Lan tried her bestin order....the contest
A.to pass B.pass C.passing D.passed
8the girls ......chess are my friends.
A.playing B.played C.play D.plays
9It is difficult ......all these things
A.to remember B.remembering C.remenber D.remembered
10 Lan tried her best in order.....the contest
A.to pass B.pass C.passing D.passed