YOMEDIA

1. if I had locked up my bike, it ..................have been stolen. a. couldn't b. wouldn't c.would

1. if I had locked up my bike, it ..................have been stolen.

a. couldn't b. wouldn't c.would

2. if you ...................hungry, have a sandwich

a. be b. were c. are

3. mum will be angry if she ........................... you doing that.

a.sees b.saw c.had seen

4. I'll phone you ................. I get to the station

a. if b.when c.until

5. I had fallen asleep...................... he got home

a. by the time b.when c.until

6. I................... you if I had known your number

a. would call b.will call c.would have called

7. I put on the heating....... the house would be warm

a. in order b.so that c.in case

8.I wish I ............... more for the exam

a. have studied b.had studied c. wil study

9. I' ll take my umbrella................ it rains

a.so that b.in order to c.in case

10. I wish he ...................... so rude to people

a.wouldn't be b.won't be c.would be

bởi bach dang 09/06/2019
RANDOM

Câu trả lời (2)

• 1. if I had locked up my bike, it ..................have been stolen.

a. be b. were c. are

a.sees b.saw c.had seen

a. if b.when c.until

a.so that b.in order to c.in case

10. I wish he ...................... so rude to people

a.wouldn't be b.won't be c.would be

bởi Nguyễn Đình Sơn 09/06/2019
    Like (0) Báo cáo sai phạm
  • 1. b

2. c

3. a

4. b

5. c

6. a

7. b

8. b

9. c

10. b

bởi Vũ Minh Khang 27/12/2019
    Like (0) Báo cáo sai phạm

Nếu bạn hỏi, bạn chỉ thu về một câu trả lời.
Nhưng khi bạn suy nghĩ trả lời, bạn sẽ thu về gấp bội!

Mời gia nhập Biệt đội Ninja247

Lưu ý: Các trường hợp cố tình spam câu trả lời hoặc bị báo xấu trên 5 lần sẽ bị khóa tài khoản

Gửi câu trả lời Hủy
YOMEDIA

Video HD đặt và trả lời câu hỏi - Tích lũy điểm thưởng

Các câu hỏi có liên quan

• 1. This time tomorrow, I (attend).... the conference on energy management.the solar panels when you arrive tomorrow.2.They (install)you (give)a talk about saving energy at 9 a.m. next Saturday?4.At midnight next New Year's Eve, I (not watch)...the firework with Tom.5.At 7 a.m. tomorrow, I (cycle) ........... to school.6.you (go).to school on your skateboard this time tomorrow?7.We (use) biogas for cooking when he comes next week.8.She (not take). .. .a shower this time tomorrow evening

02/05/2020 |   1 Trả lời

• Bài tập bổ trợ unit 7

I  Find the word which has a different sound in the underlined part.

1.   A. pain                        B. said                         C. afraid                      D. straight

2.   A. ceiling                     B. neighbor                 C. vein                         D. freight

3.   A. except                     B. there                       C. then                        D. hey

4.   A. make                       B. playground             C. station                     D. many

5.   A. ready                      B. break                       C. ahead                      D. dead

II  Find the word with the different stress pattern from the others.

1.   A. contain                   B. achieve                   C. improve                  D. enter

2.   A. suggest                   B. rely                         C. compare                  D. empty

3.   A. expand                   B. exit                         C. exam                       D. exhaust

4.   A. accident                  B. dangerous               C. argument                D. however

5.   A. unfriendly              B. century                   C. gallery                     D. quality

III  Put the word/ phrase in each space to complete the following sentences.

Text Box: 	zebra crossing	railway station	speed limit  	traffic jams
	road user	means of transport	driving license
	safety helmet	road safety	train tickets

1.   The government has introduced a new ................................... campaign in an attempt to reduce the number of road accidents.

2.   A ................................... is a hard hat which covers and protects the whole head, worn especially by the motorcyclist.

3.   We looked on our map to find the way to the ...................................

4.   Road works have caused ................................... throughout the city centre.

5.   A ................................... is a place on a road at which vehicles must stop to allow people to walk across the road.

6.   You should know the regulations in order to become a good ...................................

7.   A ................................... is an official document that shows you are able to drive.

8.   Slow down because you’re breaking the ...................................

9.   We needed to get to Ha Noi, but we had no ...................................

10. I have two ……………. available to go to Lao Cai. Would you like to go with me to Sa Pa?

IV  What do these signs mean? Choose the correct answer.

Description: Related image

1.   A. You can reduce your speed.

B. You have to go fast.

C. You must drive slowly.

2.   A. For tourists only.

B. Tourist information available.

C. Information about tourists.

Description: Image result for wild animals ahead

3.   A. Be careful. Road works ahead.

B. Watch out. There are workers.

C. Look out for working children

4.   A. There are wild animals ahead.

B. There are cattle ahead.

C. You can buy cattle meat here.

Description: Image result for notice security cameras in use

Description: Image result for cars are not allowed

5.   A. You can’t use your camera here.

B. Cameras are used here.

C. Cameras are sold ahead

6.   A. Cars and buses can pass.

B. Cars cannot be sold here

C. Cars are not allowed.

V  Find some more words that go with the given verbs.

1. get off............................................             1. drive...............................................

2. park................................................             2. sail..................................................

3. catch...............................................             3. fly...................................................

4. board..............................................             4. get..................................................

5. ride.................................................             5. get on.............................................

VI  Choose the best answer (A, B, C or D).

1.   There ……………… a MRT station here, but it has disappeared.

A. were                       B. used to have           C. use to have             D. used to be

2.   ……………… does it take to go from Ha Noi to Pleiku by plane?

A. How much             B. How many              C. How long               D. How far

3.   My little brother used to ……………… his homework early in the evening.

A. do                           B. does                        C. doing                      D. did

4.   If people ……………… the rules, there are no more accidents.

A. follow                     B. take care of             C. obey                        D. remember

5.   You should ……………… right and left when you go across the road.

A. see                          B. look                        C. be                            D. take

6.   Hurry up or we can’t ……………… the last bus home.

A. keep                        B. follow                     C. go                           D. catch

7.   I used to go to school ………………           

A. with bike                B. by foot                    C. in car                       D. by bus

8.   Public ……………… in my town is good and cheap.

A. travel                      B. journey                   C. tour                         D. transport

9.   When there is a traffic jam, it ……………… me a very long time to go home.

A. takes                       B. costs                       C. spends                    D. lasts

10. Yesterday Richard and Peter……………… round West Lake. It took them an hour.

A. cycle                       B. cycles                      C. cycling                    D. cycled

11. Cyclists and motorists have to wear a ……………… when they ride a motorbike.

A. cap                          B. mask                       C. helmet                     D. hard hat

12. He forgot to give a ………………before he turned left and got a ticket.

A. hand                       B. signal                      C. sign                         D. light

13. All of us have to obey …………… strictly.

A. traffic                     B. traffic rules             C. traffic jam               D. regular

14. We should wait for the traffic lights ……………… before we cross the street.

A. turn yellow             B. turn green               C. to turn yellow         D. to turn green

15. Drivers have to ……………… your seatbelt whenever they drive.

A. tie                           B. fasten                      C. put on                     D. put

16. I ……………… marbles when I was young, but now I didn’t.

A. play                        B. used to play            C. have played            D. didn’t use to play

17. ………………is it from your house to the nearest bus stop?” - “About 50 metres”.

A. How much             B. How long               C. How far                  D. How often

18. Minh used to ………………jigsaw puzzles in his spare time.

A. do                           B. does                        C. doing                      D. did

19. Public ………………in this city is quite good, and it’s not expensive.

A. vehicle                    B. travel                      C. transport                 D. journey

20. It’s about 2 kilometers ………………my house ………………school.

A. between/and           B. from/to                   C. between/to              D. from/ and

VII  Choose the best answer to complete the passage.

When you are in Hong Kong, you can go about by taxi, by tram, by bus, or (1) ................. (in/ by/ on/ with) underground. I myself prefer the underground (2) ................. (because/ when/ so/ but) it is fast, easy and cheap. There are (3) ................. (some/ a lot/ many/ few) trams and buses in Hong Kong, and one cannot drive along the road (4) ................. (quick/ quicker/ quickly/ quickest) and without many stops. The underground is therefore usually quicker (5) ................. (as/ than/ so/ like) taxis or buses. If you do not know Hong Kong very well, it is very difficult (6) ................. (finding/ to find/ found/ to finding) the bus you want. You can take a taxi, but it is (7) ................. (more/ much/ as/ too) expensive than the underground or a bus. On the underground you find good maps that tell you the names of the stations and show you (8) ................. (who/ when/ what/ how) to get to them so that it is easy to find your way.

VIII  Find and correct the mistakes.

1.   We didn’t used to have a colorful TV, but we do now.                        ..........................

A         B        C                                         D

2.   When my baby sister is younger, she didn’t use to eat pizza.               ..........................

A     B                         C         D

3.   It’s about 500 meters at my house to school.                                        ..........................

A                  B     C                  D

4.   On my way home get school, I sometimes see a train pass by.             ..........................

A                             B                           C                           D

5.   Did he use to crying all night when his father died.                              ..........................

A           B        C                                               D

IX  Read the passage and fill in the blank with the missing word.

Transport in London is expensive. The fare depends on the length of the journey; you cannot buy or book tickets in advance. Children under sixteen pay half, and those under five travel free.

You usually buy bus tickets from the conductor, but some buses you pay the driver. Most London buses are double-deckers. On the underground railway (or tube) you buy your ticket from the machine or ticket office, and give it up at the end of the journey. Not all trains from one platform go to the same place, so watch the signs. The last train leaves at 1.15 p.m.

1.   The fare depends on the ……………. of the journey.

A. way                                    B. distance                              C. time

2.   Children under five don’t have to ……………. when they use public transport.

A. give                                    B. pay                                     C. buy

3.   You should buy bus tickets from the  ………… but on some buses you pay the driver.

A. machine                              B. driver                                  C. conductor

4.   On the underground railway (or tube) you buy your ticket ……………. the machine or ticket office.

A. from                                   B. in                                        C. on

5.   Not all trains from one ……………. go to the same place, so watch the signs.

A. station                                B. platform                              C. railway

Description: Kết quả hình ảnh X  Read the passage and answer the following questions.

The streets are crowded with traffic. Taxis are bringing tired people from the airport and the train stations to the hotels. They hope to sleep a few hours before their busy day in the big city. Trucks are bringing fresh fruit and vegetables into the city. Ships are bringing food and fuel to the harbor.

By seven o’clock in the morning, the streets are filled again with people. Millions of people live in the big city, and millions of people who work in the big city live in the suburbs, the commuters, are hurrying to get to their offices. Everyone is in a hurry. Some stop only to drink a cup of coffee. Others stop to buy a morning paper or to have breakfast.         The noise of traffic gets louder. The policemen blow their whistles to stop the traffic or to hurry it alone.

Answer the questions:

1.   Where do taxis often take people from?

...............................................................................................................................................

2.   What are trucks bringing? And what about ships?

...............................................................................................................................................

3.   Who are commuters?

4.   What do people often do when they are in a hurry in the early morning?

5.   What do the policemen do to control the traffic?

XI  Reorder the following words to make meaningful sentences.

1.   it/ travel/ is/ rush/ because/ in/ so/ on/ to/ traffic/ road/ tiring/ hours/ jams/ of.

.........................................................................................................................................

2.   it/ hour/ to/ took/ office/ yesterday/ more/ my/ than/ mother/ an/ to/ go/ her.

.........................................................................................................................................

3.   from/ Hochiminh city/ travelling/ not/ time-consuming/ to/ by/ Hanoi/ airplane/ is.

4.   The/ more/ months/ project/ team/ than/ three/ completing/ spent/ this.

5.   buy/ 50.000VND/ it/ visitor/ often/ entrance/ ticket/ costs/ a/ only/ to/ an.

Bài tập bổ trợ unit 8

I  Find the word which has a different sound in the part underlined.

1.   A. ended                     B. loved                      C. cleaned                   D. bored

2.   A. way                        B. station                     C. pavement                D. traffic

3.   A. seatbelt                   B. enter                       C. obey                        D. present

4.   A. cooked                   B. clicked                    C. talked                     D. naked

5.   A needed                    B. developed               C. wanted                   D. included

II  Put the words into three groups (/d/, /id/, /t/).

Text Box: 	wanted	bored	looked	moved	needed	decided
	raised	watched	appeared	loved	stopped	starred
	washed 	volunteered 	jumped 	laughed 	ascinated	interested

/t/

/d/

/id/

III  Find the word that does not belong to each group.

1.   A. boring                     B. playing                    C. exciting                   D. exhausting

2.   A. although                 B. in spite of               C. despite                    D. because of

3.   A. comedy                  B. cartoon                   C. documentary          D. cinema

4.   A. interested in           B. enjoy                       C. fond of                   D. annoy

5.   A. editor                      B. actress                     C. director                   D. horror

IV  Reorder the letters to make a meaningful word.

1.   rgigppni                       ...............................................

2.   yscra                            ...............................................

3.   uhiarlsoi                       ...............................................

4.   ovntile                         ...............................................

5.   reitianegntn                 ...............................................

V  Choose the best answer (A, B, C or D).

1. I am very interested ………………. learning English.

A. to                            B. in                            C. at                            D. for

2.   In the party last night, she looked ………………. in a red dress.

A. love                        B. lovely                      C. loving                     D. lovelily

3.   Is Minh ………………. with the final semester’s result?

A. satisfy                     B. satisfied                  C. satisfying                D. be satisfying

4.   The ending of the film is ………………. All audiences are very sad.

A. disappointed          B. satisfying                C. disappointing          D. satisfied

5.   This is a ………………. film and it makes me cry a lot.

A. funny                      B. moving                   C. comedy                   D. excited

6.   ………………. he is a CEO and earns a lot of money, he is very mean.

A. Because                  B. Although                C. Despite                   D. Because of

7.   This is a(n) ………………. on real life during wars in Vietnam in 1945.

A. horror film              B. sci-fi                       C. comedy                   D. documentary

8.   He ………………. the Oscar Prize as the best actress this year.

A. wins                        B. acts                         C. performs                 D. directs

9.   She is hard working ………………., she isn’t lucky in examinations.

A. Therefore                B. But                         C. However                 D. So

10. She decided to quit this job ………………. the low salary.

A. because of              B. despite                    C. because                   D. although

VI  Find and correct the mistake in each sentence.

1.   You should to obey the rules in the cinema by turning off your                    .................

A              B                          C      D

mobile phone.

2.   Her teaching method is amazed. All the students like it.                               .................

A                     B                                   C  D

3.   Because there was an accident, everyone was fine.                                       .................

A                 B                           C                 D

4.   What about go to the park on foot? - It is a good idea.                                 .................

A               B                    C                          D

5.   She performed well in this film. She received a lots of good                         .................

A                                                  B        C

comment from critics.

D

VII  Give the correct form of the words given to complete the sentences.

1.   It’s bad for young kids to see …………….. on TV.

2.   This is a …………….. story, you shouldn’t read it alone.

3.   Titanic is a …………….. movie. It has a sad ending and everyone cries watching it.

4.   Paul Walker has won Oscar for the best ……………..

5.   This girl sings …………….. although she is a ……………..

(violent)

(frighten)

(move)

(act)

(bad/sing)

VIII  Make a question for the underlined part of each sentence.

1.   My children like watching cartoon.

2.   Lan’s favorite kind of film is action film.

3.   I am depressed about my test grades.

4.   Some scenes in the film were so frightening.

5.   Most critics say the film is gripping.

IX  Read the passage and fill in the blank with a missing word.

There are (1) ……………… types of films: comedy, romance, science fiction, romance, documentary, horror, action, ect. In those kinds, my favorite one is romantic, such (2) ………………. Titanic, The Notebook, Notting Hill, ect. They give us a meaningful lesson about life and love. Sometimes they are moving and make me (3) ……………… a lot. I am also keen (4) ………….. documentaries. They give me such an interesting (5) ……………. .

1.   A. few                         B. a few                      C. one                          D. various

2.   A. as                            B. example                  C. for                           D. on

3.   A. laugh                      B. smile                       C. bore                        D. cry

4.   A. in                            B. on                           C. with                        D. about

5.   A. games                     B. knowledge              C. song                        D. meal           

X  Read the passage. Decide whether the statements are True (T) or False (F) then answer the questions.

My favorite movie is cartoon “Tom and Jerry”. Tom is a cat with blue and white color. He keeps the house for a normal family and has a very free life. His job is chasing Jerry day by day. Jerry is a brown house mouse. He usually lives in the deep cave behind the wall. Although they hate each other so much and always find ways to hurt the opponent but when Tom or Jerry falls into really dangerous situations, then both become another savior. The film is an endless confrontation between Tom and Jerry, bring plenty of laughter for the audiences. I love this film because when I watch it I feel very glad, feeling like returned to my childhood.

A.  True/ False statements

1.   Jerry is very scare of Tom.                                                                     ..........................

2.   They sometimes help each other in a hard situation.                             ..........................

3.   Tom is a black and white cat.                                                                ..........................

4.   Tom and Jerry is a moving one.                                                             ..........................

5.   People often laugh when they watch this cartoon.                                ..........................

B. Answer the questions:

1.   What’s Tom’s color?

2.   Does Tom usually live in a cage?

3.   When will they help each other?

4.   How do the audiences feel when they watch “Tom and Jerry”?

5.   Why does the writer love “Tom and Jerry”?

XI  Rewrite the following sentences based on the given words.

Rre1.   The music of the film made me feel really excited.

→  .................................................................................................................... (exciting)

2.   The ending of the movie was very touching, so I cried a lot.

→  .................................................................................................................... (touched)

3.   Despite the main actress’s beauty, she didn’t act so well.

→  ................................................................................................................... (although)

4.   Although the ticket was not very expensive, I didn’t want to buy it.

→  ................................................................................................................... (however)

5.   I wanted to see a science-fiction film, but we chose a romantic film in the end.

→  ............................................................................................................. (nevertheless)

13/04/2020 |   4 Trả lời

• 06/04/2020 |   0 Trả lời

• Rewrite each of the following sentences using “the same as” or “as…as”.
    1. This cake and that cake taste the same.
     _______________________________________________________________________________
    2. His shoes and my shoes are the same.
    _______________________________________________________________________________
    3. People say I and my mother look just the same.
    ________________________________________________________________________________
    4. Cycling is faster than walking.
     Walking ________________________________________________________________________
    5. His new guitar isn’t different from his old one.
     His new guitar ___________________________________________________________________
    5. Everest is higher than K2.
     K2 ____________________________________________________________________________
    6. Your idea is different from mine.
     Your idea ______________________________________________________________________
    7. My English is better than my French.
     My French _____________________________________________________________________
    8. The Eiffel Tower is as high as an 81-storey building.
     The Eiffel Tower ________________________________________________________________

16/03/2020 |   0 Trả lời

• Mn giúp mình giải với ạ

04/03/2020 |   2 Trả lời

• 29/12/2019 |   0 Trả lời

• viết lại câu

1)don't brother to apply for the job(point)

➜ there

2) were you successful in passing the exam?(manage)

➞ did

GIÚP MIK NHANH NHANH NHA

14/09/2018 |   2 Trả lời

• She is so beautiful that everybody loves her.

=> It is such ..........................................

=>She is too

19/09/2018 |   2 Trả lời

• Chia động từ trong ngoặc

1. I (eat) a lot of fruit yesterday.

2. You shouldn't (drink) coffee. It (not be) good for you.

3. Sugar (be) necessary for us. It (give) us energy to live and work.

4. Yesterday afternoon, Lan's mother (prepare) dinner in the kitchen while her father (watch) TV in the living room.

5. How often you (drink) milk ?

6. I (pick) you up at your hotel in half an hour.

20/10/2018 |   2 Trả lời

• 1. Remember not to park in front of a zebra……………..

A. crossing B. cross C. crossed D. across

2. …………….we lost the game, we were happy that we played well.

A. Although B. Because C. If D. Nevertheless

3. We………..drink water from the tap without boiling it first.

A. never should B. should never C. should not to D. not should

4. Van Gogh was famous for his…………………of the countryside around Arles in the South of France.

A. portraits B. watercolours C. landscapes D. crayons

5. “Recycling” means creating new products from…………….materials.

A. use B. using C. used D. to use

6. While formerly a member of the sports club, Mr. Teeters……………tennis there regularly.

A. is used to playing B. used to play C. was used to play D. used to playing

7. Drinking and driving of one of the most common……………….of traffic accidents.

A. reasons B. effects C. sources D. causes

8. Solar energy - one type…………………sources – is being used more and more.

A. renewable B. non-renewable C. renewing D. renewed

9. –“Does that red motorbike belong to your mother?”

- “No, ………………….is white.”

A. she B. her C. hers D. mine

10. Overpopulation causes a lot of problems,………..?

A. isn’t it B. doesn’t it C. do they D. don’t they

11.Nuclear power ...............................in the future.

A. will replace B. replaced C. will be replaced D. replaces

12.My father .............a lot last year, but this year he doesn’t any more.

A. smokes B. used to smoke C. smoking D. gets used to smoke

13.It’s really difficult to .......................a bicycle up the hill

A. fly B. drive C. pedal D. sail

14.At this time next week, we .................a test on sources of energy

A. will take B. take C. will be taking D. are taking

15.My children often sleep while they are ................a plane.

A. in B. on C. by D. 0

16............books are here. ..............are there.

A.Theirs / ours B. Their / our C. Theirs / our D. Their / ours

31/10/2018 |   2 Trả lời

• Choose the correct completion in the brackets. 1. Is this (your/yours) pen? 2. Please give this dictionary to Mary. It is (her/hers) 3. A: don not forget (your/yours) hat here B: no that's not (my/mine) hat . (my/mine) hat is green 4. A:please take this wood carving as a present from me. Here you are. It's (your/yours) 5.A: isn't that Smith's car? That one over there. The blue one B: no, that not (their/theirs). (their/theirs) car is dark blue

04/11/2018 |   1 Trả lời

• example: It's my hat. It's mine

1.They're my glasses

23/11/2018 |   3 Trả lời

• I Choose the best answer to complete these sentences

1. Remember ___________ your teeth after meals.

a, brush b , to brush c. brushing d. brushes

2, minh looks tired . what 's the _________ with him ?

a, matter b, happen c, wrong d.right

3. How_______ is Lan ? She is 40 kilos

A, high b, weight c, heavy d tall

5._______To have dinner at my house ? Yes , I'd love to

A. would you like b. do you like c what about d let's

6 Minh often __________ an hour a day to play computer games

a, takes b. has c spends d, gets

26/11/2018 |   2 Trả lời

• HTHT or QKĐ

1. I (do) all the homework .

The flat is really clean now

2.He (write) a novel for 2 years, but he (not,finish) it yet

3. My brother (leave) home to year ago, I (never, meet) him again sive then

4. What you (do) last weekend ?

You (play) golf?

5. I like your car. How long you (have) it ?

6. Mai (buy) a new dress last month but she (not,wear) it yet

7. Mr Tuan (teach) Math in this school since he (graduate) from the university

8. You (hear) of Agatha Christie ?

She (be)or write who (die)in 1976

9. When I (get) home last night I(be) very tired and I (go) straight to bed

10. Daniel (earn) some money last week but I'm afraid he (alreaday,spend) it all

GIÚP MIK NHA ĐAG CẦN GẤP Ạ >.<

27/11/2018 |   1 Trả lời

• Ex1 : Hãy viết lại câu với too,enough

1 : Five peole can't sit on this beach . It isn't big

=>.......................................................................

2 : The novel was very interesting . I read it many time

=>........................................................................

3 : This question is so easy thet we can answer

=>.........................................................................

=>..........................................................................

4 : The water in pool was so cold that the children couldn't swim in it

=>............................................................................

=>..................................................................................

5 : That box was very light the girld could carry

=>..............................................................................

=>.......................................................................................

Help me ! Chiều nay mình cần rồi !!!

Các bạn làm ơn giúp mình nhanh nha!!!

17/01/2019 |   2 Trả lời

1. But all these things (happen / only)________ if you marry me.
    2. You (travel)________ around the world.
    3. You (meet)___________ lots of interesting people.
    4. Everybody (adore)_________ you.
    5. The sun (rise)________ over there tomorrow morning.
    6. Next year, I (be)________ 50.
    7. That plane (be)________ late. It always is.
    8. There (not be)________ any snow. I'm certain. It's too warm.
    9. I probably (come)_______back later.
    10. He (find out)______ possibly when he sees Jenny.
    11. Maybe it (be)__________ OK.
    12. Perhaps we (meet)________ again some day.
    13. I think I (go)_________ to bed now.
    14. I think she (do)__________ well in the job.
    15. I hope you (enjoy)___________ your stay.
    16. I hope you (not make)________ too much noise.
    17. I (not tell)_________ him. I promise.
    18. How old you (be)____________ next year?
    19. You (not tell)__________ him?
    20. The sun (rise)_________ over there tomorrow morning.

29/01/2019 |   2 Trả lời

• đọc kĩ văn bản, sau đó viết True hoặc False.

Christmas is a holiday when people get together with famiy. People give presents to each other or send cards wishing each other merry Christmas. At Christmas, people decorate Christmas trees and put up lights around the house. A common Christmas dinner is turkey. There are also lots of baked goodies for the kids. Christmas begins on the day before Christmas, or Christmas Eve and continues until Boxing Day, when many people 2go shopping for sales.

1. People usually spend Christmas with their family. _

2. People send Christmas greetings to each other. _

3. People put up Christmas trees around the house. _

4. People often have turkey for their Christmas dinner. _

5. Many people go shopping on Christmas eve. _

12/03/2019 |   5 Trả lời

• Chọn từ thích hợp để điền vào chỗ trống

1. Not many students are ________ in grammar

a. Interested b. Favorite c. Good d. Excited

2. In Computer Science , Mai learns ________ to use a computer

a. What b. When c. How d. Where

3. She _________ some experiments in Physics class

a. Makes b. Learns c. Does d. Enjoys

4. In _________, we study past events in VietNam and around the world

a. History b. Literature c. Geography d. Physics

5. All the students enjoy ________ on the weekend

a. To camp b. Camping c. Camp d. To camping

6. American students take part __________ different activities at recess

a. On b. At c. In d. For

7. Vietnamese students often talk together at _____ ?

a. Present b. Recess c. The moment d. School

8. Talking is __________ common way of relaxing

a. More b. Most c. The most d. The more

05/06/2019 |   2 Trả lời

• Rearrange the words to make a sentence. The first one is done for you.

a) I/ bedroom/ tonight/ stay/ some/ my/ will/ books/ in/ read.

b) work/ and/ Saturday/ I/ not/ to/ have/ do/ Sunday/ but/ on/ today.

c) I'll/ shopping/ tomorrow/ cousins/ center/ go/ city/ my/ morning/ with/ the/ in.

d) will/ Vung Tau/ my/ grandparents/ in/ visit/ our/ I/ June 2nd / sister/ on/ and.

Giúp mình nhé các bạn ơi mình đang cần gấp lắm nhé!!!!

07/06/2019 |   1 Trả lời

• 1. if I had locked up my bike, it ..................have been stolen.

a. be b. were c. are

a.sees b.saw c.had seen

a. if b.when c.until