YOMEDIA
NONE

Draw your bedroom or your favourite room in the space. Then write an e-mail to a friend, describing the room. You can use the e-mails in the Reading part as examples

Theo dõi Vi phạm
ADSENSE

Trả lời (2)

• This is my bedroom . I love pink that is why my bedroom is pink . There is a bed , two lamps and a desk with a chair . It is very simple but i like it . It has a small toilet and a green rug in front of the door . I can do anything i want in my bedroom . It just like my friend , sleep with me and play with me . Do you have a bedroom ?

bởi Nguyễn Nhân 28/08/2019
    Like (0) Báo cáo sai phạm
  • YOMEDIA

Video HD đặt và trả lời câu hỏi - Tích lũy điểm thưởng

To:cutegirl2912@gmail.com

Subject:My favourite room

Hi Nancy,

How are you?Now I'll tell you about my favourite room-my bedroom My bedroom is neither big nor small.There is a bed in my room.When I'm tired,I often take a rest on it.It's very comfortable. Next to the bed is the writing desk.I do my homewwork on it.There is a bookshelf near the desk.Oh,my room also has some posters and a big window.I love my room very much!It's so cozy! What about you,Manaka? Write to me soon

Best wishes

Linh

bởi Đỗ Hiền 27/02/2020
    Like (0) Báo cáo sai phạm

Nếu bạn hỏi, bạn chỉ thu về một câu trả lời.
Nhưng khi bạn suy nghĩ trả lời, bạn sẽ thu về gấp bội!

Lưu ý: Các trường hợp cố tình spam câu trả lời hoặc bị báo xấu trên 5 lần sẽ bị khóa tài khoản

Gửi câu trả lời Hủy

NONE

Các câu hỏi mới

ZUNIA9

YOMEDIA
AANETWORK
OFF