2.Rewrite these sentences,using the verbs in passive form with"will/bởi Lê Vinh 04/06/2019
2.Rewrite these sentences,using the verbs in passive form with"will/ can/should/must+be+p2.
1.some body will clean the room later.
2.You mustn't open thí parcel until chrismas day.
3. they can't make tea with cold water.
4.the students will hold a meeting before the Teacher's Day.
5.People can recycle ties to make pipes or floor coverings.
Câu trả lời (1)
2.Rewrite these sentences,using the verbs in passive form with "will/can/should/must+be+p2.
1.Some body will clean the room later.
=> The room will be cleaned later (by somebody)
2.You mustn't open this parcel until Chrismas day.
=> This parcel must not be opened until Chrismas day (by you)
3. They can't make tea with cold water.
=> Tea can't be made with cold water.
4.The students will hold a meeting before the Teacher's Day.
=> A meeting will be help before Teacher's Day (by the students)
5.People can recycle ties to make pipes or floor coverings.
=> Ties can be recycled to make pipes or floor coverings (by people)
~ Chúc bn học tốt!~bởi phạm thị ly 04/06/2019Like (0) Báo cáo sai phạm
Nếu bạn hỏi, bạn chỉ thu về một câu trả lời.
Nhưng khi bạn suy nghĩ trả lời, bạn sẽ thu về gấp bội!
Video HD đặt và trả lời câu hỏi - Tích lũy điểm thưởng
Các câu hỏi có liên quan
Let's go to the amusement center -> Why don't we
Cho dạng đúng của từ trong ngoặc:
1. Travelling all over America, Bell (1.demonstration) his invention to the (2.count) exhibition, and by 1877 the (3.one) telephone was in (4.commerce) use.
2. Help is immediately sent to he (5.survive) of the earthquake.
3. During his speech, he kept on (6.straight) his tie.
4. Video recorders have(7.revolution) our life.
5. Mu father (8.occasion) flies to Hue on business.
I,sửa lỗi sai
1.english is spoke all over the world
2,it is impossible tranlating some words
3.have you finished your homework already,ba
4,can you call the store you bought it for
5.sydney opera house completed in 1973
II,choose the best answer
8.all the flights.....because thick fog
9,mary asked me what happenced...them
10.may hotels ................in my hometown next month
a,will be build
b,will be built
1,oh my god!i........the same mistake again
2...................that television program
a,have ever seen
b,would like to see
3,i.............to HN capital last month
4,we had a wonderful time .............the holidays
5,my father helped me.........the roof yesterday evening
6,he promised.............me the answer as soon as possible
8...............makes you stronger.You should jog every morning
9.the building.........for 3 years it is the highest building in the city
d,has been built
~ Use the correct form of the words in brackets to complete sentences ~
1, How ... those shop window are! (Beauty)
2, This exercise seems ... (Difficulty)
3, Be ... in your work! (Care)
4, The teacher asked each student to write a ... of his hometown (Describe)
5, She admitted that she had given incorrect ... (Instruct)
6, We'll live a happier and ... life if we keep our invironment clean (Health)
7, The ball was followed with great ... (Excite)
8, That was an ... match, wasn't it? I was ... to see it (Excite)
9, ... is a good career. I want to beacome a ... (Teach)
10, Rubber trees are very ... (Use)
11, Sports are very good for our ... (Healthy)
12, He has ... bougth a new car (Recent)
13, He is a ... person. He often makes me laugh (Fun)
14, Red ... communist countries (Symbol)
15, The master gave Oliver Twist a terrible (Punish)
16, The Thames flows ... through green meadows (Gentle)
17, His ... make his parents feel sad (Lazy)
18, They sat ... by the stream (Quiet)
19, I hope there won't be too much ... in getting work permit (Difficult)
20, The weather was terrible, so we had a very ... holiday (Please)
21, You must be ... when you open that door... (Care)
22, She broke the vase beacause of her ... (Careless)
23, It is ... for me to have no car (Convenience)
24, Work on this office buiding is still ... (Complete)
25, Everyone is very ... towards me and they are always ready for help me (Friend)
26, Children need lots of .. from their parents (Courage)
27, It's ... to wear short skirts at the moment, beacause the weather is very cold (Fashion)
28, Tommy has a beautiful ... of foreign stamps (Collect)
29, The ... of jeans stopped growing in the 1900s (Sell)
30, The worldwide ... situation got worse in the 1990s (Economy)
31, English is ... spoken in many countries in the world (Wide)
32, ... , I will have a piece of chocolate, but this is quite rare (Occasion)
33, He was ... when he did the test badly (Hope)
34, The girl was too ... to make the stupid mistake (Shame)
35, Recently nutritious foods have increased in ... (Popular)
Mấy anh chị giải giúp em với ạ, em cảm ơn nhiều lắm!!
IV . Kết hợp các câu sau đây với and , but , or (nor ) , so (for ) hoặc yet .
1. Yesterday , he talked a lot . He got sore throat today . _____________________________________________________.
2. Eat more vegetable like lettuce, carrot or cabbages .You will be healthier . _______________________________________.
3. Do exercise more . You will put on weight and become obese . ___________________________________________.
4. He stayed very late last night . He couldn't get up early this morning . __________________________________________>
5. People usually say that vegetarian diets don't supply enough vitamins for the body . It's completely wrong.
6. She has a healthy lifestyle such as eating orangic foods and doing regular yoga . She can maintain her beauty for a long time ._________________________________________________________________________________________.
1. Don’t you get tired ______ watching TV every night?
A. with B. by C. of D. at
2. Don’t be afraid ________ the dog. He’s quite harmless.
A. in B. of C. at D. for
3. I am ________ of gardening and growing a wide variety of flowers.
A. fond B. keen C. surprised D. fed
4. Mary is ________ in gardening. She can work in the garden for hours.
A. excited B. exciting C. interested D. amused
5. She did all the work _________ her own.
A. by B. on C. for D. at
6. Have you seen Peter lately? I’ve been looking ________ him this week.
A. by B. in C. for D. into
7. I’m ________ of hearing your excuses for your lateness.
A. tired B. fond C. worried D. surprised
8. She has learnt English for 3 years, and she is good _________ English now.
A. by B. in C. for D. at
9. Are you_________ in knowing all the answers?
A. interested B. excited C. amused D. frightened
10. The students are bored _______ learning the same subjects.
A. of B. at C. in D. with
11. He is ________ listening to his sister’s advice.
A. bored in B. interested in C. tired of D. tired in
12. Many people in the world are fond __________ football.
A. of B. with C. in D. for
13. He has been out of work __________ a long time.
A. since B. for C. in D. when
14. How are you? I haven’t seen you _________ ages.
A. since B. for C. in D. at
15. Our holiday was ruined ___________ the bad weather.
A. at B. with C. by D. for
16. On a summer Sunday, most of the roads are crowded __________ cars.
A. with B. of C. for D. at
17. She is _______ in being a nurse.
A. tired B. afraid C. bored D. interested
18. He left school ________ the age of 18.
A. on B. in C. at D. by
19. Faraday was born ________ a poor family.
A. for B. in C. onto D. on
20. I’m going on holiday __________ the end of this month.
A. at B. in C. on D. to
21. They haven’t found _________ any efficient medicine for SARS.
A. in B. up C. on D.out
22. If I were 5 years younger, I would apply_________ that job.
A. to B. of C. for D. into
23. Finally, they succeeded _________ finding a cure for that strange disease.
A. with B. on C. to D. in
24. The doctor said she needed to be _________ a diet.
A. in B. on C. with D. into
25. Mai and Minh decided to go _________ a walk.
A. by B. for C. on D. in
26. She was born ______________ May 12th, 1990.
A. in B. on C. at D. into
27. I haven’t seen my brother __________ 5 months.
A. since B. during C. from D. for
28. What do you do ___________ the evening?
A. in B. on C. at D. from
29. We haven’t seen each other __________ last January.
A. for B. on C. since D. in
30. I last met her ________ October last year.
A. since B. in C. on D. for
31. Mary was standing _________ front of her desk.
A. on B. at C. in D. from
32. I’m grateful __________ you for your kindness.
A. to B. in C. of D. about
33. She was able to carry ___________ all the tasks assigned to her.
A. away B. out C. on D. off
34. We might have a picnic. It depends ____________the weather.
A. in B. at C. to D. on
35. Thank you. It was very kind _________ you to help me.
A. for B. of C. from D. to
36. She always takes good care ___________ her children.
A. for B. in C. of D. with
37. Washington State is famous ________its apples.
A. in B. for C. of D. with
38. Thank you very much _________ what you have done for me.
A. of B. up C. for D. about
39. Do you belong ________ any clubs or organizations?
A. on B. to C. for D. up
40. She’ll come home ___________ April.
A. on B. in C. at D. for
41. She is very kind ___________ everyone.
A. of B. to C. at D. for
42. It’s very kind ________ invite me.
A. from you to B. by you to C. of you to D. that you
43. It happened ________ 7.00 ________ the evening.
A. in / at B. to / in C. at / to D. at / in
44. My brother was very good __________ physics.
A. with B. at C. in D. on
45. I haven’t heard from Mai for ages. I’m a bit worried ________ her.
A. with B. for C. about D. in
46. I’m sorry _______ Nam my friend, who lost a mother last week.
A. about B. for C. with D. to
47. The three friends all applied _______ the same job.
A. for B. in C. at D. on
48. Tom succeeded ________ persuading his boss to buy a computer.
A. of B. in C. on D. with
49. They are now in Paris; they will leave ____________ London next week.
A. to B. for C. in D. on
50. I’m _____________ advertisements on TV.
A. tired of B. bored with
C. fed up with D. all are correct
51. Why are you angry ______________ me? I didn’t do anything wrong.
A. at B. with C. to D. of
53. You can get there ___ bus or ___ foot.
A. by – by B. with – with C. by – on D. on - on
54. They plan to arrive in Paris ___ July 4th.
A. in B. on C. at D. of
55. Don't forget to congratulate him ___ his birthday.
A. on B. at C. in D. for
56. Jenny is ___ work now.
A. at B. on C. for D. of
57. Tracy waited ___ the bus station for an hour.
A. with B. for C. since D. at
58. Ida wanted to stay ___ home.
A. in B at C. on D. for
59. You should spend your money ___ something worthwhile.
A. on B. with C. in D. for
60. ___ a rainy day I like to stay at home.
A. at B. during C. on D. in
61. I have known her ___________ last year.
A. for B. since C. from D. at
62. Nowadays many people are aware ___________ danger of smoking.
A. to B. for C. at D. of
63. I am happy to hear from Mary because I haven’t seen her ________ last year.
A. for B. on C. since D. A and B
64. She always takes good care_______ her children.
a. for b. in c. of d. with
65. Jane doesn't spend much money______ clothes.
a. over b. about c. at d. on
66. She was very surprised________ the grade she received.
a. at b. on c. of d. about
67. We went there_______ car and stayed there for the whole day.
a. in b. on c. with d. by
68. We started our journey ______ foot.
a. with b. by c. on d. in
69. He always prevents me_______ doing my duty.
a. of b. from c. with d. against
70. Mr. Foster lives_____ 667E 76th street______ New York.
a. in/in b. at/in c. on/in d. in/on
71. Water consists_____ oxygen and hydrogen.
a. about b. with c. on d. of
72. He succeeded________ getting a scholarship.
a. in b. about c. for d. on
73. Thank you very much_____ what you have done for me.
a. of b. up c. for d. about
74. Are you interested ___________ working for us.
a. at b. in c. on d. by
75. What’s the matter ___________ you this morning, John?
a. with b. at c. for d. from
76. Television has been very popular ___________ 1950s.
a. for b. in c. since d. during
77. His grandfather died _________the age of 90.
a. in b. of c. on d. at
78. It is very nice______ you to take so much trouble.
a. of b. to c. for d. from
79. Ed depends________ his family for financial support.
a. on b. in c. of d. at
80. I prefer coffee______ tea.
a. than b. to c. from d. for