YOMEDIA
NONE

Supply the correct form of verbs in brackets

1. I (learn)..............English for seven years old.
2.But last year I (not/work)..............hard enough for english , that's why my marks (not/be)............really that good then.
3.As I (pass/want)...................my English exam successfully next year , I (study)..........harder this term.
4.During my last summer holidays, my parent (send)............me on a language course to London.
5.It (be)..............great and I (think).............I (learn)...............a lot.
6.Before I (go)..........to London , I (not/enjoy)..................learning English.
7.But while I (do).............the language course , I(meet)................lots of young pepople from all over the world.
8.There I (notie)..............how important it (be)..................to speak foreign languages nowadays.
9.Now I (have)..............much more fun learning English than I (have)...............before the course.
10.At the moment I (revise)..............English grammar.
11.And I (begin/already)...............to read the texts in my English textbooks again.
12.I (think)..............I (do)............... one unit every week.
13.My exam (be)................0n 15 May ,so there (not/be)...........any time to be lost.
14.If I (pass)...............my exams successfull , I (start)............an apprenticeship in Semtember.
15.And after my apprenticeship , maybe I (go)............back to London to work there for a while.
16.As you (see/can).................I (become)..............a real London fan already.

Theo dõi Vi phạm
ADSENSE

Trả lời (1)

• 1. I (learn)......HAVE LEARNT........English for seven years old.
    2.But last year I (not/work).....DIDN'T WORK.........hard enough for english , that's why my marks (not/be)......WASN'T......really that good then.
    3.As I (pass/want).............WANT TO PASS......my English exam successfully next year , I (study)...AM GOING TO STUDY.......harder this term.
    4.During my last summer holidays, my parent (send)........SENT....me on a language course to London.
    5.It (be).........WAS.....great and I (think)......THINK.......I (learn)........HAVE LEARNT.......a lot.
    6.Before I (go).....WENT.....to London , I (not/enjoy).........HADN'T ENJOYED.........learning English.
    7.But while I (do).....WAS DOING........the language course , I(meet)......MET..........lots of young pepople from all over the world.
    8.There I (notie)........NOTICED......how important it (be).....IS.............to speak foreign languages nowadays.
    9.Now I (have)........HAVE......much more fun learning English than I (have)......HAD.........before the course.
    10.At the moment I (revise).....AM REVISING.........English grammar.
    11.And I (begin/already).........HAD ALREADY BEGUN......to read the texts in my English textbooks again.
    12.I (think).........THINK.....I (do).....WILL DO.......... one unit every week.
    13.My exam (be).........IS.......0n 15 May ,so there (not/be)....ISN'T.......any time to be lost.
    14.If I (pass)...........PASS....my exams successfull , I (start).....WILL START.......an apprenticeship in Semtember.
    15.And after my apprenticeship , maybe I (go).......WILL GO.....back to London to work there for a while.
    16.As you (see/can).......CAN SEE..........I (become).......HAVE BECOME.......a real London fan already.

bởi Hoàng Dương 03/06/2019
    Like (0) Báo cáo sai phạm

Nếu bạn hỏi, bạn chỉ thu về một câu trả lời.
Nhưng khi bạn suy nghĩ trả lời, bạn sẽ thu về gấp bội!

Lưu ý: Các trường hợp cố tình spam câu trả lời hoặc bị báo xấu trên 5 lần sẽ bị khóa tài khoản

Gửi câu trả lời Hủy

NONE

Các câu hỏi mới

AANETWORK

YOMEDIA
AANETWORK
OFF