Why does David think he might retire early?
- A. You have to be young to write computer programs.
- B. He wants to stop working when he is a millionaire.
- C. He thinks computer games might not always sell so well.
- D. He thinks his firm might go bankrupt.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: CADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Why is David different from other young people at his age?
- Davids greatest problem is _______
- He was employed by the company because ___________
- He left school after taking O-levels because_______.
- Why does David think he might retire early?