Which of the following sentences is not true?
- A. Industries are developed in Britain.
- B. Breeding farms are usually in the north of England.
- C. Many hedges are pulled down for farmers to expand their farms.
- D. Most fields in England are now larger than they used to be.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: CYOMEDIA
Vui lòng xem Đáp áp trong phần học của em!
Mã câu hỏi: 7307
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- British farmers give up working on their farms because________ .
- Most British farms are big because_________ .
- The small family farms often offer bed and breakfast accommodation to tourists ______.
- Fields on British farms were __________ .
- Which sentence is not true?
- My village is about 50 kilometers (6)________ the city center.
- It is a very beautiful and (7)________________ place
- people (8)________________ flowers and vegetables only
- It’s very famous for its pretty roses and picturesque (9)________.
- The air is quite (10)________.
- the smell of the roses make people (11)________________ cool.
- In spring, my villages looks lie a carpet with plenty of (12)________.
- it doesn’t take the (13)________________ much time to water the roses.
- people can (14)________ along the path.
- the fresh smell (15)________ the flowers.